Sad Day, Sold the Busa this AM

Bummer......who's Joker gonna ride with now ?

Guess in is all up to you now Bro, will have to come over to our neck of the woods more often.

Joker and me know a certain resident of Part Charlotte area I may be able to bum a bike from once in a while :whistle:

i dont think i could do it. you cant blame it on FL drivers tho, just have to be vigilant here.:rofl:

It's not the "Florida" drivers that I am worried about, it's the friggen snow birds that shouldn't have a license or may be past the age that they should have a license.

very sad day. Sorry to see it go. The busa community will miss you!! DAMN YOU FOR LEAVING US!!:moon:

I'll still hang around the site, maybe buy a Harley :poke:, Naw I am always going to know what bike is King and when I get another bike, it will be a Busa. No other bike is the same.

Been there done that.

Just stay away fromn the garage for the next couple days, You will expect to see her in there every time you open the door.

Been there done that.

Just stay away fromn the garage for the next couple days, You will expect to see her in there every time you open the door.

Don't forget about the nightmares...:poke: Obama or Jay Lenno and Eva Mendez riding two up driving past your house honking at you.

well i guess it was the universal principle or ultimate agency by which the order of things is presumably prescribed; the decreed cause of events; aka :poke: FATE.
nothing last forever :angel:
do what ya gotta do. we will be here when you need help pickin another bike.:coffee:

Thanks, so how you been?

i'm still as ornery as ever and hating this weather we are having this year! we're supposedly getting another 2-4" of snow today...i sure hope you can get everything squared away soon and find another Busa...you need to get up to the Bash one of these days so we can ride together again :beerchug:

i feel the same way. when I traded my 500 in I didn't feel so bad cause I was buying my Son a bike. but I was trying to sell my crf250 and got a couple calls for it but couldn't sell it. i'd rather it sit there until I can play with it instead of selling it. I feel like I want to sell it but can't part with it ... is it weird to feel this way over a machine???? everyone says I like two wheeled beasts better than people :rofl:

Dang sorry to here that especially when your in the right place for riding. AtL is the same they do not look out for motorcycle riders!!!!

i'm still as ornery as ever and hating this weather we are having this year! we're supposedly getting another 2-4" of snow today...i sure hope you can get everything squared away soon and find another Busa...you need to get up to the Bash one of these days so we can ride together again :beerchug:

Yeah, to bad, great weather to ride today errr... oh yeah no bike... You know, I never noticed how many Busas are down here until today....:banghead:

That is nuts about snow, was talking to family up there and they mentioned that. Was hot and 90 degrees here today. I is in low 80's now. Things are actually going much better financially, Looks like things turning around. It is still better to have $$ than bike right now, but I have never managed to go to long without a bike in past.

Back