Sad Day, Sold the Busa this AM

Fate

Donating Member
Registered
Well, I put ad up a day ago, got call and watched it leave a couple of minutes ago. We signed papers and then as he was loading it I wanted to give him money back. It has been sitting in my garage, hardly being rode for over a year. I am too busy to ride and since moving to Florida, I am scared for my life!!! The drivers try to kill you more here than (I believe) anywhere else in the country. Everytime I took her out, I had a near death experience. I was going to take her out last night when I knew guy would be here in morning, but decided against as I knew I would call him and cancel sale. It was hard decision and I know I will get a bike again but just building my finances back up and the money will go to good use vs a bike sitting in my garage collecting dust.

I never thought it would be so tough, my wife thinks I am nuts, but it feels like I sold my kid or something. I am pathetic!!!!

Here is picture in memory of by baby!! :(

IMAG0336 (Small).jpg

I understand bro. I know I will without a doubt feel the same way when my 05 sells. She has been a great bike. Your right, its like selling one of your kids.

sorry you had to do this but you have to take care of the family first :beerchug:

The good news is that, when you can do it again, they'll have some bold new graphics for you to choose. Don't even look back, and think about the security you just added to your account.

Glad to see that you finally got her sold, bro! Know you have been trying to get things taken care of over the last couple of years. When you get another I'm sure you'll enjoy it just as much.

You should have kept the Busa and come back to STL where you can ride in safety. :whistle: Sorry you had to let her go.

Sorry to hear that, but I understand, hopefully some day you can get another one when you have more time to ride.

i dont think i could do it. you cant blame it on FL drivers tho, just have to be vigilant here.:rofl:

That sucks man. But sound like you did the right thing for you. And after living in FL for two years I agree 100% riding out there is terrible the drivers are worse by far than anywhere I've ever been.

Back