Rubbersidedown A+++

Really glad to hear this worked out. Nice work RSD. Hopefully you make the trip down this way sometime, beer and food is on me!

Doorbell was the girl across the street. Her and her Mom are going away for a couple days. Half the block gets me to watch their houses when they leave town.For some reason they think that if the ugly guy with the tattoo's,motorcycles,brain injury and Rottweillers is minding their property word will get out that that is not the house to break into. I dont know where they get that from....I'm really a nice guy.???

I have the keys to half the houses on my street. I'm the neighbourhood watch. DIRTBAGS.:crowbar:

(avatar) I've got uglier pictures than that.:laugh:

Just dont let your daughter see them...poor little girl would be scared for life. :rofl: She looks very cute by the way.:thumbsup:

Maybe show the wife this picture of one of my tattoo's...then she will fully understand the Busa sickness.

Show her this one too. I'm very handy at fixin' shi7.

Rubb.

There are some old threads around here bro with pictures of you that would make your neighbors scream. LOL :laugh:

Let me see what I can dig up. :poke:

There are some old threads around here bro with pictures of you that would make your neighbors scream. LOL :laugh:

Let me see what I can dig up. :poke:

Lets not scare the women and children Postal. There is enough horror on television these days.:laugh:

Rubb.

Thanks for the great comments guys. Hard on the outside and soft on the inside sums it up. In a year or two we will be out that way Rubb, I'll take you out and find you trouble one night. Since I can't getting into much trouble myself these days I like to provoke it with someone else lol.

nice post Dewie, they threw away the mold when they made Rubb, not too many these kind of guys around anymore, or should i say gals lol

rubugly_005.jpg

Back