Rubbah's new "Man-Room"

Lookin good Rub, good to see you back around here!

dang nice room and yard there rubbah!!!!!!!!!!!!

beerchug.gif
bowdown.gif
super.gif

Great looking room - and yard... I used to have a competition .22 pellet rifle - I don't know where it disappeared to, but I loved that thing...
Where do you park the truck?
smile.gif

(MC MUSTANG @ May 13 2007,18:29) Great looking room - and yard... I used to have a competition .22 pellet rifle - I don't know where it disappeared to, but I loved that thing...
Where do you park the truck?
smile.gif
Get another one Shawn. Fun for plinking in the yard,plus teach the boys gun safety too..when they are old enuff.

Truck lives in the carport. Half of it sticks out,but who cares,because I like to keep the House Mouse's jeep nice and dry. She leaves early in the morning,and I like her ride to be nice and easy.

RSD.

(Charlesbusa @ May 13 2007,19:05) That's one creepy fish....  
tounge.gif
Which side of the glass are you talkin' 'bout ?
laugh.gif

You lucky bastid.

How's that hot wife of yours?

Rubb.

Love what you are doing with the room. Wish I had a place for a pool table. I am not that good but I sure wouldn't mind getting a lot of practice.

Really good to see you posting again.
beerchug.gif

Great lookin room Andy!

Rich and I were just talkin about you the other day.....it is good to hear from ya man. Good to see you back.
beerchug.gif

(rubbersidedown @ May 13 2007,19:12)
(Charlesbusa @ May 13 2007,19:05) That's one creepy fish....  
tounge.gif
Which side of the glass are you talkin' 'bout ?  
laugh.gif

You lucky bastid.

How's that hot wife of yours?

Rubb.
She's doing great
biggrin.gif

Don't know if you saw the post or not, but she's driving a vette now
wink.gif

(nitrousjunkie @ May 14 2007,12:01) Andy....Is that a Dynamo foosball table? I AM the Foosball Wizard!
super.gif
I bought it used Paul,so I dont know the make,can't see any markings or labels. Its real heavy duty thou. I had a BBQ on Saturday and foosball was played the most,me and the boyz love it. Your an' eh...cool. We are improving every time we play.

Rub.

Back