Rsd admits he watches a reality show

I really enjoy Rock Star SUPERNOVA.

Check it out if you haven't seen it.

Rock n' Roll
I watched a few episodes, but now Big Brother USA is going!
super.gif

I really enjoy Rock Star SUPERNOVA.

Check it out if you haven't seen it.

Rock n' Roll
I watched a few episodes, but now Big Brother USA is going!  
super.gif
Is that one better my friend?
This is the 7th season. I have watched them all. Some are better that other. 12-14 people locked into a house trying to survive and be the last one standing for 1 million. Lying, Cheating, Manipulation, Screaming, deceit, conniving, a bit of love thrown in, back stabbing, etc.

Come to think or it, it reminds me of work. I’m not sure why I like it!
smile.gif

The only reality Show that I have actually liked was back in 2001 - Fox's Boot Camp... One of the guys who worked with me was roomates with Rosenbum, the "Save the drama for yer momma!" guy... He sent me a letter while I was deployed on ship that said to "Save the drama for my CO!"....

Now I do watch the first few weeks of American Idol, When the Freaks are on TV... That's allways worth a laugh, after that, most everyone knows how to sing and I could give a crap...

I watch it... I hate to admit it but I do.
tounge.gif

That show ROCKS man! My girlfriend TIVO's it for me every week!!

I can't understand why they threw off that young chick that just got the tattoo though...she was pretty good! Cute too!!

<!--EDIT|GSXRFANN
Reason for Edit: None given...|1154578579 -->

Not much for reality TV, myself~ I get forced to watch, or rather listen too, Idol every season... but the one show I do enjoy is Last Comic Standing~ That one can get pretty good... with loads of laughs~
biggrin.gif

Back