He's back

I just contacted the film company that filmed Gladiator.  I have a full set of combat gear coming your way monster...

With all the tuffs you get in on these boards, you could use the protection...
Ray.......you gotta hang around a bit longer before offering yer opinion on the matter........I've never been in an argument before you rode in.
Me n RIP are playin here.
And with you I was just stickin up for some of the people that I felt you were slightly bashing.....that's all.
Lets not start this again hey.....it's gettin old!!!!!

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:orangered'>WHOA!!!</span></span>
Gentleman,  FORMERBEER, RIP...I Mean THE WHORACLE, MONSTERSHEEPFREAK....
notify.gif

Hey guys, seriously, lets remember that sometimes with the typed word, sarcasm, grins, and arm punching gets lost...

BEAR, there is a lot of ribbing and rough housing going on here, but thats what we do sometimes.   Sometimes it's a little difficult to recognize.

MONSTER, I think Bear may have just been playing along here.  Maybe he just a has a little bit dryer wit.  But I read it and I think it was meant in the spirit of things.  Especially if he was reading some of the other threads, especially vermin's.

ORACLE, what can I say, always the wordsmith, and a bit dangerous with that keyboard.  

There was some seriously ugly stuff between Rubberside and Sleeper the other day, lets just remember to use our emoticons and we should live long happy lives here on the board...

After all were all about the bikes right?
rock.gif

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:orangered'>WHOA!!!</span></span>
Gentleman,  FORMERBEER, RIP...I Mean THE WHORACLE, MONSTERSHEEPFREAK....
notify.gif

Hey guys, seriously, lets remember that sometimes with the typed word, sarcasm, grins, and arm punching gets lost...

BEAR, there is a lot of ribbing and rough housing going on here, but thats what we do sometimes.   Sometimes it's a little difficult to recognize.

MONSTER, I think Bear may have just been playing along here.  Maybe he just a has a little bit dryer wit.  But I read it and I think it was meant in the spirit of things.  Especially if he was reading some of the other threads, especially vermin's.

ORACLE, what can I say, always the wordsmith, and a bit dangerous with that keyboard.  

There was some seriously ugly stuff between Rubberside and Sleeper the other day, lets just remember to use our emoticons and we should live long happy lives here on the board...

After all were all about the bikes right?
rock.gif
Spoken like a true champ as usual.

Revlis, you and NE are definately locked on and get it. The behaviour displayed by others (ready to rumble or get p*ssed at the drop of a hat) makes one wonder if dumbed down, more obvious and spelled out posts aren't needed...shame.

Those who can't laugh at themselves are doomed to walked the earth being laughed at by others...

I knew what was happening, and actually sought to lighten things up a bit as you suspected. However, in the case of an open flaming personality with a hair trigger, that wound-cleaning alcohol instead was torched and turned into something ugly...shame.

Revlis, you and NE are definately locked on and get it.  The behaviour displayed by others (ready to rumble or get p*ssed at the drop of a hat) makes one wonder if dumbed down, more obvious and spelled out posts aren't needed...shame.

Those who can't laugh at themselves are doomed to walked the earth being laughed at by others...

I knew what was happening, and actually sought to lighten things up a bit as you suspected.  However, in the case of an open flaming personality with a hair trigger, that wound-cleaning alcohol instead was torched and turned into something ugly...shame.
I hear you, you should've seen Rubberside and I when we both got here at about the same time...Whew...But it's sorta like being the new kid on the block...Give it a little time, take it easy and use them EMOTICONS...them little bastards do wonders to communicate the intent behind the words...
thumbs-up.gif

See what I mean...Beeaatch
jump9.gif

Works better with them smiles huh?
rock.gif

Later....

One thing though, Just remember that Monster/The Oracle/RSD/mikeyUSF/Hayabusa Man/ are some damn fine people I consider them friends.  They are oppinionated, cruel, unusual, abusive, politicaly incorrect, and occasionally rude. Makes me feel right at home
lookaround.gif
.... Have fun beating the crap out of someones posts, their Avatar etc...but remember we are here to learn and share info on the Busa and bikes...comments about dumbing down posts etc, may not be the best way to go...

Later

One thing though, Just remember that Monster/The Oracle/RSD/mikeyUSF/Hayabusa Man/ are some damn fine people I consider them friends.  They are oppinionated, cruel, unusual, abusive, politicaly incorrect, and occasionally rude.
Awww....Rev...glad to see you think so highly of us.
kiss.gif
Oh Come on now Monster, The huggy thread is two threads down...
wink.gif
But No sweat nontheless...

I have been wanting to kick RSD around a bit...Where the hell is he?
rock.gif

One thing though, Just remember that Monster/The Oracle/RSD/mikeyUSF/Hayabusa Man/ are some damn fine people I consider them friends.  They are oppinionated, cruel, unusual, abusive, politicaly incorrect, and occasionally rude.
kiss.gif
wink.gif

rock.gif
Yeah... Where has RSD gone??

So, MonsterSlowFag is correct...
Shi!......did I step on yer feet today RIP er what....or are ya just feeling aggresive..... cuz I can come down there ya know....I kinda wanna go fer a ride anyway.......and a good RIP stompin will just add to the fun.

call me anything but slow.
pissed.gif

pissed.gif

pissed.gif

Now let's
kiss.gif
and make up....before this gets outta hand.
Lt. Ripley standing by and ready for action sir!

pissed.gif

pissed.gif

I just contacted the film company that filmed Gladiator.  I have a full set of combat gear coming your way monster...

With all the tuffs you get in on these boards, you could use the protection...
Ray.......you gotta hang around a bit longer before offering yer opinion on the matter........I've never been in an argument before you rode in.
Me n RIP are playin here.
And with you I was just stickin up for some of the people that I felt you were slightly bashing.....that's all.
Lets not start this again hey.....it's gettin old!!!!!
Yeah... we are playing... I love all of these guys (don't get all weird on me you homos) and I would drop everything to help a brotha out!

kiss.gif
wink.gif

rock.gif
Believe me.....I've been trying to get ahold of him.
Does anyone know his actual name.......If not.....I think he works at UVIC.......Give it a couple more days then I'm gonna track the bastid down.
I was planning on going over there fer a ride this coming up Sunday......I told him that....he said get yer ass over here.....then he hasn't posted since.
What the heck?
rock.gif
?

rock.gif

* group hug *
1zhelp.gif

1zhelp.gif
I think you all are the coolest....but may I have permission to be left outta the group hug please???
Wait 'til the honeymoon period is over...  You will be begging for hugs!

( ;
The Honeymoon Period?
rock.gif
?? that was over a couple days ago....now all the sex I want and no mess.
( :

1zhelp.gif

Back