Been busy without the busa...

The Oracle

Registered
So, since I have been sans motorcycle, I have focused lots of my attention to climbing and staying fit.

After my marathon I was down at 155lbs. @ 5.5 %body fat...  Skinny.  Then I tried to climb Rainier and kept the weight off.  So, over the last 7 months, I have change gears and added some mass.

I took this photo yesterday...  185 lbs. @ 6.5% BF.

Opinions?

-Rip

p.s. My plan is to get strong enough to go to RSD's house and force feed him Sambuka and Guinness.  Oh wait...  I don't hav'ta be big to do that!

(-:

armsup.jpg

dayum, Rip....put on some weight, I see. Looks good, man....

Looks like the shoulders are coming along nicely...good lat developement too. Arms, can't really tell, but they appear to be more towards the bi's.

May I recommend hammer curls? That'll give 'em a nice, full look.

Good to see you back though, brother.
wink.gif

<!--EDIT|PACIFICBUSA
Reason for Edit: None given...|1142381023 -->

I'm not an expert, but when my body fat dropped below 9% (many, many years ago) my trainer got worried. I still got the 6 pack abs, they are just hiding under a pillow now
laugh.gif

I'm not an expert, but when my body fat dropped below 9% (many, many years ago) my trainer got worried.  I still got the 6 pack abs, they are just hiding under a pillow now
laugh.gif
Among my other Jack trades... I am an NSPA certified personal trainer. My body fat is in the extreme athlete range and is fine. Especially because I am an ectomorph. However if I was a girl, I woudl not be having my periods and I Drs. would be freakin' on me for being this low.

(-;

Oracle, man how are ya, havent seen you in so long it was great to just see your name.....

CAp

so skinny,I can see what yer thinkin'.

that ain't Vaughn...
Yo bro!  Where have you been?  Oh, it was me that was away.

How is the gang here?

Skinny?  Your crazy!  (-:

The only "skin" around here is on top of your chrome dome!

*drinking a tanquery martini*

Cheers,
Rip
you know I was crushed when you and yer limpy ankle never hobbled up here to visit.

What are you riding. Who's manhandling them F4i buddies of yours?

Did you here I got run over by a mini-van full of drunks?
The Smurf bike is no more.

hang aroung dude...we miss ya.

so skinny,I can see what yer thinkin'.

that ain't Vaughn...
Yo bro!  Where have you been?  Oh, it was me that was away.

How is the gang here?

Skinny?  Your crazy!  (-:

The only "skin" around here is on top of your chrome dome!

*drinking a tanquery martini*

Cheers,
Rip
you know I was crushed when you and yer limpy ankle never hobbled up here to visit.

What are you riding. Who's manhandling them F4i buddies of yours?

Did you here I got run over by a mini-van full of drunks?
  The Smurf bike is no more.

hang aroung dude...we miss ya.
Bummer about the drunks! Glad you lived to tell about it.

The one F4i guy who is still racing is getting his ass handed to him by Ben (former Busa rider). They are both control riders and CRAZY fast!

I miss you guys too. It is tough, but I will make some time for you sad saps.

(-;

Glad you dropped byVaughn!!

And so glad you didn't post up a pic with your underwear hanging somewhere in the background like that garage pic from years back
laugh.gif
Or was that some sick dream I had?
rock.gif

You look good...definitely not as skinny as you once were...healthy!
cool.gif
And staying busy I see?

Back