He's back

The Oracle

Registered
Hi all,

Trip to Washington state was sweet. Needed the break. I didn't climb Rainier (have planned it for 2 years now)! But, I wanted to allow my ankle to heal.

While in Washington, I rode my brothers Concours on a 5.5 hour roundtrip two-up with my wife from Tacoma to Index (Steven's Pass) and checked out the rock climbing... It is official... I want to move out West. Rocks in MD SUCK!!! ARGH! Cache, and the rest of you bozos rule! You have some of the nicest rock faces I have ever laid eyes on. I am truly jealous.

Hope all is well with you bums!

-The Rippah

Hi all,

Trip to Washington state was sweet.  Needed the break.  I didn't climb Rainier (have planned it for 2 years now)!  But, I wanted to allow my ankle to heal.

While in Washington, I rode my brothers Concours on a 5.5 hour roundtrip two-up with my wife from Tacoma to Index (Steven's Pass) and checked out the rock climbing...  It is official...  I want to move out West.  Rocks in MD SUCK!!!  ARGH!  Cache, and the rest of you bozos rule!  You have some of the nicest rock faces I have ever laid eyes on.  I am truly jealous.

-The Rippah
Ohhh.....I was wonderin where ya were.

Hi all,

Trip to Washington state was sweet.  Needed the break.  I didn't climb Rainier (have planned it for 2 years now)!  But, I wanted to allow my ankle to heal.

While in Washington, I rode my brothers Concours on a 5.5 hour roundtrip two-up with my wife from Tacoma to Index (Steven's Pass) and checked out the rock climbing...  It is official...  I want to move out West.  Rocks in MD SUCK!!!  ARGH!  Cache, and the rest of you bozos rule!  You have some of the nicest rock faces I have ever laid eyes on.  I am truly jealous.

-The Rippah
Yeah, I thought about swinging upto BC to visit you and RSD... Would love to meet ya and have a warm sambuka!

Even the wifey was interested in meeting you two Kwazy Katz! She pokes in on my replies sometimes, because I am laughing so hard. We feel like we already know you guys... And, the others too. I get a warm fuzzy feeling from all of ya (don't get any ideas)...

Shi! you shoulda come up RIP.......we coulda kicked yer ass on that concours....and I mean bad dude.
hehehe
Warm Sambuca......yuk....yuk....yuk.....and I'm not laughin either I mean yuk.
How bout a JLC instead....I'll buy.
I know what ya mean bout the feelin like we all know one another closely.......and beleive me I'm not gettin any ideas bout the warm fuzzy thing dude........Vermin on the other hand........
Have a great nite dude.......good to see yer back!!!

Hi all,

-The Rippah
Yeah, I thought about swinging upto BC to visit you and RSD...  Would love to meet ya and have a warm sambuka!

Even the wifey was interested in meeting you two Kwazy Katz!  She pokes in on my replies sometimes, because I am laughing so hard.  We feel like we already know you guys...  And, the others too.  I get a warm fuzzy feeling from all of ya (don't get any ideas)...
Oh Sure much love for the Canadians....
confused.gif

*sniffle*

Yeah I have spent a little time up in the Northwest, beautiful stuff up there, (Besides Monster and RSD) besides I am much more of a mountain person than a beach person anyway...well hell I grew up in em' I suppose I should more at home in them.

Glad you had a good time Oracle, hope the ankle is doing good.

Later...

My description of normal:
Nice li'l house in suburbia
white picket fence
perfectly manicured lawn
paved driveway with flowers lining it
BBQ in the back
Sunday dinners with the outlaws whom they actually can't stand but have learned to put up with
Nice li'l compact car that gets great gas mileage in the garage.
Leased gas hog SUV in the other stall
$2000 computer in the spare room, big screen TV, DVD player, surround sound system in their living room in a nice little pine cabinet.
2 to 4 kids
Everyone in the family excersises regularily.. usually something like a family bike ride on Sunday afternoon.
They all eat what they call "healthy food" and drink plenty of water....yeah right
Visit to the Doc on a regular basis
Consumption of a maximum of 1 case of beer per week, and 2 bottles of semi expensive wine.
Huge monthly payments on things they don't really need.
5 weeks of vacation every year.
income of between 35 and 60,000
Fights with the wife at least once a month over something completely ridiculous.
Dinner out, maybe twice a week.....usually called... "date night"
Absolutely no life threatening indulgences: ie: fast cars or bikes......deffinately no cliff climbing or bunji jumping or anything of the like........and they never get into an argument with somone they don't know.

Ok I screwed up bad on this one........we're deffinately not normal.......far from it.....my mistake.

beautiful stuff up there, (Besides Monster and RSD)
Man.......now I'm feelin all warm and fuzzy Rev......yer beautiful too......in that roughneck mountainman sort of purely heterosexual way.
laugh.gif
Yeah lets just make sure it's not in a LumberJack kinda way...I'm a lumberjack and I'm OK I sleep all night and I work all day...

No love from The Oracle though...Man thats ... Bovis fimus...
sneaky.gif
kiss.gif

Man.......now I'm feelin all warm and fuzzy Rev......yer beautiful too......in that roughneck mountainman sort of purely heterosexual way.
laugh.gif
Yeah lets just make sure it's not in a LumberJack kinda way...I'm a lumberjack and I'm OK I sleep all night and I work all day...

sneaky.gif
kiss.gif
Oh Yeah...Now I'm feeling it...Heh...Thanks Bro...

Now I need a shower...

Hey Bovis Fimus? Meaning?.....

laugh.gif

sneaky.gif
kiss.gif
Oh Yeah...Now I'm feeling it...Heh...Thanks Bro...

Now I need a shower...

Hey Bovis Fimus?  Meaning?.....
Bovis is latin. The English word Bovine is derived from it. Thus it means cow, ox, bull, etc.

Fimus is also Latin it means: dung, dirt, filth, manure.

So, MonsterSlowFag is correct...

It basically means Bull poop!

However, there was no term in Latin speaking days... So, it would have more than likely referred to a pile of dung.

-The wise one

I just contacted the film company that filmed Gladiator. I have a full set of combat gear coming your way monster...

With all the tuffs you get in on these boards, you could use the protection...

Back