I only wish..... 4 the Bash!

Look, I got most of my drums thrown out in my seperation. I had everything to bring on my end. But life goes on! I know we got sum talented peeps here, if it does happen, I promise my Busa friends a week to never forget! I know how to rock the house! I only wish.....???

Look, I got most of my drums thrown out in my seperation. I had everything to bring on my end. But life goes on! I know we got sum talented peeps here, if it does happen, I promise my Busa friends a week to never forget! I know how to rock the house! I only wish.....???

Lesson #1 - protect your musical equipment and motorcycles. They are venerable, and can not protect themselves from upset spouses.

What I am telling you, is that you would see one mental case on the drums! Just for your enjoyment!!

The ladies suggesting streaking is a great idea. As long as its just the ladies doing it. I love all you guys on here, but I have absolutely NO desire to see you naked.

:laugh:

The ladies suggesting streaking is a great idea. As long as its just the ladies doing it. I love all you guys on here, but I have absolutely NO desire to see you naked.

:laugh:

But it's usually the guys that do it :poke:

And the gals will be more than happy to snap pics, try not to giggle our a$$es off :rofl:

"WE'RE STREAKIN!"

yeah its funny how that works out, isnt it VA? I made 100 bucks one night by betting a friend that I would go through the drive thru on my bike. Naked.

What? Did I say it was you?! LOL :moon: Jeez, guilty conscience :rofl:

there are pix! he can't deny it. But it was the best :thumbsup:danged perfect circle i have ever seen.....until that tire wouldn't blow and he put the squiggly strip thru it! :banghead:

Back