ROTD: Fresh tomato 'n corn salsa

I had to post up to let you all know that the salsa was DEEEELICIOUS! The girls had a great time helping daddy make it, and an even better time helping mommy eat it! To answer your other question, I got a Garmin 550 GPS for my KIA! Hope all the moms had a happy day!

Glad to hear it was yummy...congrats on the GPS! Those things are way smarter than I am
laugh.gif
so I've never have one LOL

Despite the hubby's bum knee, sounds like a pretty good Mom's Day
coolold.gif

I was also supposed to get flowers for my garden. However, my shopping trip got interrupted . . . see the thread "Omar's Day Playing Soccer"! He just had to make the day about him!

I was also supposed to get flowers for my garden. However, my shopping trip got interrupted . . . see the thread "Omar's Day Playing Soccer"! He just had to make the day about him!
I got flowers for my garden, then Jack, the irritating 60 lb Great Dane at 'em... *sigh*

Ummm, yeah, about that...you know how husbands get when they're NOT the center of attention...guess he is now though
laugh.gif
Shhhhhh, between you and I Tina, he's not getting younger...might want to tell him it's time to take up water polo
sadnews.gif
whistling.gif

You have a couple of beautiful girls there. I have two daughters and one grand daughter myself. Had the pleasure of watching my grand daughter in her first play at church on Sunday! So the GPS is so that mommy can always find her way home?

Back