roomate hit my bike

(DeRos @ Mar. 16 2007,08:09) Ya his nose got fixed, He doesnt remember it though he was drunk when i found out about the hit, He just woke up the next morning saying "why does my face hurt"
redcomprs2.gif

I'll get some pics this weekend and post them
smile.gif
Driving Drunk, Nice!

I'd tell the Gangling Thrall to buy me new stuff and I won't turn him in to the cops
mad.gif

The plastics can be fixed without having to add any material, and without painting if it is just a crack. Wield the plastic from the inside only using a broad tip soldering iron. Move the iron in small circles melting the plastic from both sides of the crack together. Be carefull not to burn through. The crack will not be invisible from the outside, but you are not out the cost of painting. If you want to paint it to look like new, wield both sides, sand, prep, and paint. If the roomate is paying, buy a new one.

Thanks for all the compliments. It wouldn't look half as good as it does if onerabidshark didn't do such a great job on the prep work before I had it painted. I picked up the paint from walmart. Got the type from a guy on here. Can't find the thread but the paint is ColorPlace Rust Control Spray Enamel in black satin. I plan on doing the swingarm and cans but just haven't had a chance to do it yet. All I did was clean the frame real well. No scuffing at all. I did it last year and haven't had a problem at all.

http://imageshack.us

Edit-found the thread that I got it from

Wait a minute....it was blue and silver, and now it's an 05' LE
rock.gif
?......Niiiiice.
super.gif

I'm sorry, but your roommate would have gotten a good asswhoopin' $50 says he was either drunk or jealous?
rock.gif
guns.gif

Back