Now for the Bad News

man that sux ... dental acrylic and some fiberglass sheets will fix that good as new
cool.gif

Thanks for posting these up and sorry it took me two weeks to respond. I was out of town when you posted but I did get your PM when I got back. While the plastic looks a lot better than mine, I think I'm going to go on and get new stuff. I was actually doing a search on parts when I saw this thread and realized I never responded...

-Chris

Thanks for posting these up and sorry it took me two weeks to respond.  I was out of town when you posted but I did get your PM when I got back.  While the plastic looks a lot better than mine, I think I'm going to go on and get new stuff.  I was actually doing a search on parts when I saw this thread and realized I never responded...

-Chris
No problem.

Appreciate it, but she's all good now. Took her out for a nice ride this afternoon.
[/QUOTE]

Thatz what I want to hear.
super.gif

Now when are we going to get Baby J and Medusa together ?
tounge.gif

Sorry man!  But it looks like you got your string of bad luck used up all in one project.

<!--EDIT|Big Wall
Reason for Edit: None given...|1127183686 -->

Hey bro, you do know that you have to take the bolts out before you snatch the mirrors off, right?
biggrin.gif
Sorry, just an attempt at a little humor to lighten your mood.
wink.gif

The busted upper looks like a job for PLASTEX... EXCELLENT stuff... I used it to patch my busted 10R tail section and it seemed every bit as strong as the piece was before the break.

Hey bro, you do know that you have to take the bolts out before you snatch the mirrors off, right?
biggrin.gif
Sorry, just an attempt at a little humor to lighten your mood.
wink.gif

The busted upper looks like a job for PLASTEX... EXCELLENT stuff... I used it to patch my busted 10R tail section and it seemed every bit as strong as the piece was before the break.
And now I realize that the thread is OLD!!!
drooling3.gif

No problem, bro! I may give that PLASTEX stuff a try anyway to see how it works.

Back