Now for the Bad News

BabyJ is jealous because saddam got more attention from you than she did!
wink.gif

Dry Rot from sitting. J/K
laugh.gif

Sorry to here Ken, I think I'm boycotting your future posts, much to depressing.
sad.gif

I think they will get much more exciting from here on out, Scott!

My friend was talkin about doin some mods to his bike, dependant on the price maybe I might pick it up from you. The bike he's modifying is an 80 or 81 CX500. Heh, might up his top speed to 85 mph or so.
Bummer about your cracked parts trhough, thats happened to me doing work on my 1989 FJ1200. I didnt even bother trying to get replacement plastics for it...
sad.gif

I'm in need of the nose fairing. If you have any pics, shoot them my way with what you might want for it. Got to be better than mine, which has a very large chunk missing...

-Chris

New nose fairing should be here in a week. I'll take pics on the bike and off the bike and post them as soon as I can.

For those that wanted pics of the nose fairing here they are. 1 of 5 (Left side).

IMG_0771.JPG

The last pic was to show there was no other damage to the fairing.  if you are wondering why there is an extra hole in the mirror mounts it is because I have some the Kanji mirror mod and that's where the wire runs through.  Has no impact and didn't weaken the fairing, but wanted you all to know.

<!--EDIT|BigBSBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1125518611 -->

Back