Room Shares

MrsGrumpy

Faith, Trust, Pixie Dust!
Donating Member
Registered
Okay everyone. With 34 days left until the Bash, there are more people that are trying to come or have had to back out. If you have room available, whether it is a couch or a bed, please post up here. Don't post it in the other threads as it will be too confusing to follow all the different threads.

I would especially like those that have cabins to post up if they are looking to share their space.

I'll start.

Cabin 203 -- MrsGrumpy, DNGrumpy, LilMissGrumpy (til Wed), MrBogus, and Sambusa (if he changes his mind again. :laugh:)

So starting on Wednesday we have a bed and a couch available. We are also bringing an air mattress for someone who doesn't care where they sleep....just bring a sleeping bag or something.

Okay people...your turn. Post up! :poke:

:thumbsup:

Just triple-checked with Ms. Reba.....she is still completely booked for Fri-Sun, but said that she has room for Wed and Thur night. So if anyone is coming early and needs a place, she has those two nights open.

Okay everyone. With 34 days left until the Bash, there are more people that are trying to come or have had to back out. If you have room available, whether it is a couch or a bed, please post up here. Don't post it in the other threads as it will be too confusing to follow all the different threads.

I would especially like those that have cabins to post up if they are looking to share their space.

I'll start.

Cabin 203 -- MrsGrumpy, DNGrumpy, LilMissGrumpy (til Wed), MrBogus, and Sambusa (if he changes his mind again. :laugh:)

So starting on Wednesday we have a bed and a couch available. We are also bringing an air mattress for someone who doesn't care where they sleep....just bring a sleeping bag or something.

Okay people...your turn. Post up! :poke:

:thumbsup:

im gonna be a last minute guy but all i need is a spot on the floor in a corner.:lol: i.ll gladly pitch in equally for a corner:beerchug:

I think I'm in Cabin 204

I have 2 beds and a couch available on Wednesday night. :beerchug::thumbsup:

Last edited:
I'm staking claim on one of the swing-benches by the fire pit for my friend Andy :thumbsup: No really, that's where he wants to sleep :laugh:

Just got off the phone with mrs Reba..... I was on the waiting list since Nov.
She has a One bedroom become available.... but she was working down the list.

I had to decline there is two of us now....
Good luck for those waiting for rooms.

She called me today and I told her I made other arrangements so they are actively looking to fill the room(s). Wardie

I need to know who has cabin 207 for this Spring. Please PM me....I have a question.

I talked to her today and got the cancellation - I now have 112 for Thurs/Fri/Sat nights...

I called today to confirm my reservation. I am in room 114 at Phillips. There is a sofa bed available thursday thru saturday night if anyone needs a place to crash. :poke:

Back