Rode my next bike today!!!

GSXTacy

Mr. January
Donating Member
Registered
I took a nice little spin on Mike (Taylors) B=King today. Holy shid that thing is fun!! I never thought it would feel so little. He's got that thing geared crazy and its a wheelie monster!! Damn it, I shouldnt have rode it.

:laugh: <<<<<< Me when I got off it!

I never thought much of the B-King until I rode a Busa. Then I knew it must be some ridiculous fun. :beerchug:

:laugh: Glad you liked it, Its like a big dirt bike,

17/45 gearing :laugh:

3bikes003.jpg

They are awesome, i wish i still had mine. :thumbsup:

It has a busa heart, no question it will be a great bike. I can't believe how many people have sold this bike short. Here is a great bike that was only sold for one year because people could not get past the mufflers... Aaaaaaaaa well their loss our gain Im lucky enought to own a Busa and a king.... I guess when the only thing they get a chance to look at is the mufflers because its pulling away and they never get the chance to see the front of the cycle it gets frustrating... LOL :laugh:

It's slowly growing on me....

but I still think it looks like a transformers robot! :rofl:

It's slowly growing on me....

but I still think it looks like a transformers robot! :rofl:

I think it's a big beautiful rear end - oem fender and all!

Don't try and tell me you wouldn't give this "big girl" a good ride and like it.

B king.jpg

I think it's a big beautiful rear end - oem fender and all!

Don't try and tell me you wouldn't give this "big girl" a good ride and like it.

Of course I would ride it! Absitively!

But it still looks like a transformer robot. Those exhaust tips convert into feet, the little fairing rotates up for the mouth, the handlebars turn into some kind of antenna, the mirrors become eyes, and the silver ram-air tubes pop out as arms.

Like I said, I'd ride the thing, but I sure as heck wouldn't turn my back on it while working in the garage! :laugh:

Back