My next bike.....

Next Bike?

I love these Aprilia's for some reason. I am sure they are a pain to service and get parts, but I kept looking at them over and over again at the Long Beach Motorcycle Show a few weeks ago. And they even have a Hump back seat - cool

Aprilia

p00631_0107.jpg

p00736_0108.jpg

Last edited:
Oops Sorry you are correct I missed that - - Duh!
Well my last bike was a Cruiser M109 anyway and its a great Cruiser and very fast I must say. Here she is the day I picked her up

uhmm...mebbe u missed the part of the thread where we were discussing 'cruisers':poke:
:laugh:

CIMG3038-1.jpg

ahhh! another 109-er....seems all my 'Zuki fam just wont let me stray from the path of the righteous and fast:rulez:

just gotta make sure Disturbed n I dont get the same color M109s otherwise i'll be confused alla time!:laugh:

Now that I understand this thread I have some good info for you guys.

Pound for pound dollar for dollar the Honda VTX is really a good bike and bullet proof. It has a ton of people making cool parts (the M109 does not)

Plus there are a ton of really great people and great VTX groups. Check out the VTX group I am the founder of with over 2,000 members California VTX Riders

Much like this board there is a ton of information over there and really good people who will help you. And there are lots or rides and events

My screen name is the same on both boards - tell em FastLaneKen sent ya!

Here is my Black VTX1800 bike and Sig I use on the board

image6063.jpg

Back