New bike?

808Busa

Registered
Been eyeing this bike and went to the dealer to sit and look at one. Bike is sweet. fits me well, the headlight took a little while to grow on to me but now its pretty nice. The stock exhaust sounds pretty good. THe more i look at it the more i want it. What to do?

Now the delima .. I love my Busa but I want this bike. I can probably pull some strings and get it and own both but id be squeezing by each month. Or dare i say sell tha beast and get the crusier. Most of my friends ride crusiers and once in a while id ride with the sportbikers here. Other then that the Busa is my commuter be it a Nice and fast one. MOre pondering to do, in the mean time whats your say on this ppL? (on the M109r)

I Always had sport bikes.. but always wanted to try a crusier, mainly fat tire'd sport crusiers. (I kept on telling my self too young to be riding those)

<!--EDIT|808Busa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1145302162 -->

If I lived in Hawaii I would probably go cruiser, because it's too hard on the neck riding a Busa to keep looking at all that BODY ART walking around
laugh.gif

you make your chioice every on else is going to have there own opinion (you know what there like). me i love the busa but to each there own good luck makeing your decision it is a tough one.
vader1.gif

Howzabout dedicating yourself to getting a second job, working like a dog 'til next riding season, saving that second job cash and buying your new cruiser and keeping your busa. You will remain financially safe and secure, you'll be tired, cranky and you'll miss out on a whole lotta-fun for a riding season but you will have one bike to rape and pillage and another one fer takin 'er easy. It'll sweet in the end.

Never mind.. i wont be selling the Busa. After rideing home from work today i realized that aint no other bike that can put a smile on my face like the Busa can. Besides i got wayyy too much work into it.
Imagestation.com closed, link removed
03' black/gry Powdercoated Black frame, swinger, rearsets, passenger pegs. Carbon fender and bunch of other stuff.

I was probably thinking that just because i was bored and at work and wanted somthing new.. As for a second job i do have .. I can afford it but I was trying to talk myself out of it by saying that it would be a strech to purchase another bike. Im probably gonna get it anyways.

Its the want and need debate.

i like the bike as well and i think i will get one next year, as a compliment to the busa. just to go out cruising with the wifey. plus looks like a nice power cruiser. will have to wait till the 07 comes out. let them work out the bugs.

I almost can't wait...I am gonna get me one of those black bastiges...tuned with a pair of shogun straighties, saddlebags, passenger backrest and I'm good to go....all the way to retirement!
laugh.gif

I almost can't wait...I am gonna get me one of those black bastiges...tuned with a pair of shogun straighties, saddlebags, passenger backrest and I'm good to go....all the way to retirement!
laugh.gif
You live in Florida already Jinkster
biggrin.gif
, I thought everybody over 25 was already retired that lived in Florida
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
You live in Florida already Jinkster
biggrin.gif
, I thought everybody over 25 was already retired that lived in Florida
laugh.gif
well I do hafta admit....some of the manual machinist in my well ac'ed shop get kinda hot watching me sit there for hours reading bike mags while I've got 2-3 cnc machines programmed, setup, running and busy making chips all day long...while they crank their azzs off. LOL! But?...brains over brawn as they say...some attempt to demean my efforts there...name calling...most popular?.."You a'int nuth'in but a lazy azz button pusher"...and with that?..I ask'em...want my job?...go ahead...press the buttons...and all these years?...I still ain't had any takers! LOL!!!
tounge.gif
laugh.gif

So alex?..how about..."What is..."Semi-Retired"?
tounge.gif

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

tounge.gif

Dayyummm, I luv a big olr rear end
biggrin.gif
 . Its ruff having Champaign taste on a kool Aid budget.
sad.gif

I'm just shickled titless that there's finally a power-cruiser out there that actually "Performs".....and..."Handles"...46mm usd forks, 310mm twin discs up front and belt'in out 125-130rwhp and well over 100ftlbs...annnnnd......can lean.
biggrin.gif

Rave reviews roll'in in from new owners....real comfy...asphault crushing power annnd...actually has some flickability to it....sign me up...my silver beast needs a stable-mate.....in black.
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|JINKSTER
Reason for Edit: None given...|1145316709 -->

biggrin.gif

I have been looking at the M109 as well. It has passed the Midnight Road Warrior on my list. It will compliment the Busa. There is a good article in the May edition of Motorcyclist.

I test rode an M109R on a Suzuki ride day...it really kicked ass!!!!

I've always like the idea of a cruiser (for cruisin' lazily around) but loved the adrenalin of sport bikes...

It's got A LOTof torque, some SERIOUS acceleration, and it has a lot of weight, but you can lean it a surprising amount. The brakes are VERY responsive and progressive.

I highly recommend it!!! But for now, i can only afford the 'busa. I see what a lot of guys mean when they say it compliments the busa, though: The M109R is a cruiser version of a Hayabusa!! The two would look really nice together in my garage

808, You might want to wait and get one that's a year old with little miles on it. You'll probly save a bunch that way too. I want a M109 myself but can't justify the asking price.

thats the cruiser I want. Withing the next year or two I think I'll be getting one to go with the busa. Will also depend on what is in the suzuki line in 07' as well. Maybe there will be something else I'd like......???

Back