Suzuki m109r

busa crazy

Registered
TOOK A RIDE ON MY FRIENDS NEW M109R TODAY AND THATS A GREAT CRUSIER BIKE. IT'S GOT ALOT OF POWER FOR A CRUSIER. GOT ON IT A LITTLE AND IT WILL TURN THAT 240 REAR OVER WITH KNOW PROBLEM,BUT IT'S NOT A BUSA BUT IT DOES RIDE AND HANDLE GOOD FOR A VERY HEAVY BIKE.
jump9.gif

Yeah, at $12.4K MSRP and the first year I'm out for a while.

I checked one out at the local shop you have to be a big guy for this bike I was doing the splits just trying to stand it up cause its so wide but it looks awsome
smile.gif

thats not bad at all...sports bike of the cruser A+ looking but, don't know how the ride it is...
rock.gif

i have set up a few outta the crate for our shop---by far the best crusier i have ever riddin-- power o plenty and a sweet smooth ride!!! you dont even feel that fat rear tire at all, as it corners very well for a crusier. i would buy one as a second bike
smile.gif

my only complaint is that damn bodywork is a pain in the arse ( gotta pull tank back just to get belly pan ect on ) sweet bike no doubt
smile.gif

smile.gif

I love everything about the bike except that headlight. If I had one would have to mod that!

Am I the only one that thinks the M109 looks just like a first yr VTX?

great looking bike....just seems to have all the same styling cues as the Honda...

I tested one this weekend. Love it...the only problems I can see:

* Too many plastic bits. Almost 80% of the bike is plastic. While this results in low weight - remember that this is a cruiser with a big loud engine and vibrations...plastic bits will rattle and fall off after a while.

* The ergonomics are too aggressive - this is not really a long distance cruiser.

* The footrests are waaay too swept up towards the front. Shorter riders will struggle with this bike because you are basically sitting in the following position:

Stand upright with arms raised straight up --> Bend forward to touch your toes --> Stop when your fingertips are at waist height.

Yeah...not very comfy...

Performance wise - no complaints and all praise. The noise is fantastic...the performance is staggering in a straight line. Corners need to be taken with a little less enthusiasm because of the footrests getting in the way when you try to "lean". Brakes are adequate...

Comfort has definitely been compromised in the search for the ultimate "pucker factor" cruiser. The passenger is worse off because there is no "rear support" and they can genuinely fall off the ass end of the bike.

Lovely bike to look at though...:p

I'm thinking about getting one, but what I don't like is the chrome they put on the headlight.

Here is a custom painted one they had at the bike show. The headlight was painted, and they removed the side covers on the shaft drive and motor.

M109R_7.jpg

dont get the usefullness of jsd...is that like a tre?

Just did a test ride on one. Lots of low end power. Unfortunately, I was very uncomfortable. I guess I'm just not use to the cruiser ride. I felt really cramped (maybe my 6'6" body was made for it). My "cruiser" friends like it, I guess I'm just too use to the 'busa.

I have a 109 and a 06 busa. Both are great bikes. The 109 is very comfortable to me, as is the busa, I am 6'1' 190, .

Accessories, will be coming out in the July/Aug time period.

More info is on the M109Riders.com website.

Back