Friends new m109r

basscrazy

Donating Member
Registered
A friend of mine went and bought himself a brand new M109R. We drove to Ohio to pick it up. 5+ hrs from No. Virginia. He purchased the bike. Placed it on my trailer and we proceeded to drive home. Upon returning home, I rode the bike for a while, but was to tired from a lack of sleep to really pass judgement on it.

Today I had the opportunity to ride it again. The bike feels great. Has good speed and weight. I didn't want to hog his bike so after about 5 mins I got off. I also wanted him to remember that the busa is the hottest bike ever made.

We went riding and out of no where, Rudy desides he wanted to flex at the red light. I knew this was coming from listening to all of his comments on how fast and powerful his new bike is. The light changed and all I heard was Daaammmmmnnnn coming from Rudy's lane. I blew him away. I took a hefty chunk of meat out of Rudy but. I am no racer, but it felt good to break him up something proper!!!! Anyway, the M109 is a great cruiser, but it does not compare to the almight busa..... Attached is a couple pics of Rudy's bike.

PICT0132s.jpg

That baby (M109R) iz smok'n, and would luv to have one for a cruzr bike.
super.gif
super.gif

super.gif

Nice looking bike. My 109 is silver. The 2007 109 models are now on the Suzuki website, the two new colors are red and white.

I'm not a "cruiser" kinda guy, but if I was this is the ONLY one I would get. I did a demo ride on one at Americade last week--lots of torque--I mean stump pulling torque!!! Also, I love the looks of the front end and the "hump" Good luck to your friend and his bike!!!!

I'm not a "cruiser" kinda guy, but if I was this is the ONLY one I would get.  I did a demo ride on one at Americade last week--lots of torque--I mean stump pulling torque!!!  Also, I love the looks of the front end and the "hump"  Good luck to your friend and his bike!!!!
Thanx........

Back