Friends new B King

georgiabusa_05

Fun Times!
Donating Member
I went for a ride today with my friend Robert, who just bought a 2008 ( New) B King. He has always owned Harleys of some sort, and just has bought another 2011 Ultra Classis, but has always liked the B King. The dealer had Two Brothers exhaust on the bike but took them off and put it back to stock. I told Robert he should get them, and he did. We put them on last night and he came over this morning and off we went. I dont think he realized how much power it had, we pulled out of a side road on to a 4 lane and he nailed it, up came the front wheel, :laugh: I think it was a A$$ puckering moment for him. :D We rode almost 200 miles and he told me at one of our stops that it was the funnest bike he had ever ridden. :D Anyway, the bike has a custom pearl white paint job and has been lowered some, Robert is short. :laugh: Here are a few pics of the ride today. Welcome to B King Robert. :)

2011April 002.jpg

2011April 003.jpg

2011April 004.jpg

2011April 006.jpg

The bike rides nice, I didnt realize how much wind the farring on the busa blocks off of you. He really likes it. :)

I noticed that one was missing from the showroom a few days ago. :thumbsup:

Love the looks and they feel great to sit on, I'm still waiting to ride one though.
Check out Boostbysmith.com, site sponsor. ECU Editor, the King's supposedly a little more restricted than the Busa.

I like it, I miss mine it was just as fun as the busa

Those Kings are startin to grow on me, or maybe its just the white paint thats doin it:whistle:

Glad Robert found a bike he enjoys, ride on guys

I can't believe he survived nailing it on a corner! I thought you were going to say he low sided it on the first day. He needs to realize to NOT grab a handful of throttle on turns like a harley, and not from a dead stop like a Harley. He needs to take it easy for a few days to get used to the speed of it compared to a Harley. It will kill him quick if he rides it like a Harley!
I love my BKing!:cheerleader:

Back