Haya-Cruiser

808Busa

Registered
Check out this crusier .. Bad A$$!
picked up a mag last night while thumbing thru it I noticed this bike.. but i have to see it in person .. looks very impressive.

sweet bike

Clicky

Clicky

<!--EDIT|808Busa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1133565573 -->

My brain-washed Harley lovin' husband spotted it in Cycle World two weeks back...

I've seen him looking for all kinds of info on it...could it be? Could he switch to Suzuki after all these years?!

It's nice looking...wonder how cheap the "chromed plastic" parts really look though?
rock.gif

And, I love the 240 rear tire...
cool.gif

I like. I have always liked the Warrior....but now? Hmmmm. Thats a bad lookin' scoot.

Styling was "inspired" by the Victory Hammer. I was considering buying one of those until I saw the zuk. The Suzuki looks more thought out and is a heck of alot less $$$.

<!--EDIT|DennisH
Reason for Edit: None given...|1133558732 -->

its not a bad lookin bike but i gotta say one thing-those big huge rear tires (240 ect..)they ride just like they look--tryin to get one leaned over takes effort--it feels as if you are steering with the rear and pushing the front-looks kewl tho-

its not a bad lookin bike but i gotta say one thing-those big huge rear tires (240 ect..)they ride just like they look--tryin to get one leaned over takes effort--it feels as if you are steering with the rear and pushing the front-looks kewl tho-
I was reading the frist impressions in the Mag (forgot which one) the editors had the same thought but after they rode the crusier they were impressed. It handled pretty good for a 240 tired bike.

Styling was "inspired" by the Victory Hammer. I was considering buying one of those until I saw the zuk. The Suzuki looks more thought out and is a heck of alot less $$$.
Exactly the same with me.

What has turned me off on the Hammer is that I wanted a yellow one, but you can only order it with the gay tribal pattern which they put under clear-coat. In fact, other then black, all colors are a $600 option.
wow.gif

Back