Your Next Bike ?

an S1000RR for some autobahn commuting red white and blue of course.

A liter bike, have to research, ride or at least sit on each then decide, either a zx10 or gixxer

As far as streetbikes go I'd want a mid 70's FLH Harley (kick + electric), or a KH750 2 stroke. Both kinda overlap with my CB550, but they bring something interesting to the table. :D

I'd like a Honda Rune for the next bike but that's a ways away.

2010 Fat Boy Lo ...

Fat Boy Lo.png

I hate these hard questions...:banghead:

I was thinking about replacing the V-Strom 1000 with one of the new Honda 1200's but I havn't seen one yet, reasoning that the v4 would be another nice "all arounder" like the Strom but with improved comfort, less maintenance. But then I really like the strom so I might just get a another new one, or just keep cranking on the one I've got ~43000 miles & going strong. The big problem is that I like the engine on the Busa so much that I want more, perhaps set one up along the lines of Pashnitt for touring. Ya I can hang with the StromBusa combo. I was hoping for a Gen2 Strom with say 1200cc. But then for two up touring I sometimes think GW but the weight....perhaps when I get older. I drool over the GSXR1000RR, if I see that for a decent price I will cave easily. Ya thats it. :please:

Ducati 1198, But I'm in no rush, I've had way to many bikes this year. I'm going to try and trick my 09 out for right now.

Well Im selling my Strom 1000 this week, and im going to buy a track bike. Either sv 650 or gsxr 600. Ive never done track days but dont wanna chance my busa so i gotta get a little bike...

I'd like a Honda Rune for the next bike but that's a ways away.

A friend of mine has a red Rune for sale. It is the factory chromed model. It has low miles, I really think he bought it just to look at it. If interested, let me know.

I really like the GSXR750. I don't really know why. I also like the older 750 Suzuki sportbikes. And last but not least I LUST for a Desmosidci RR. Does anyone need an extra left nut?

Like my guns I like to have two of the same.
I'm gonna go buy another bike just like the one I have now and put it in a garage..........
.......for fifty odd years................
...................Then.......wind in my hair....shifting and drifting......

My Red (White) Barchetta will arise like a Phoenix and FLY !
So sayeth Geddy Lee so let it be done.......

:thumbsup:

I never thought I would get rid of my 2000 Busa, but I have some motor issues that may make the decision for me. It needs to go visit the Cheeseman. The new body is still growing on me, but why did they have to put the gray on the all white bike again? An all white 09 w/ the accent stripes would be nice.

I have looked at the CBR1000RR, but think it is ugly. I have considered a MV Agusta as well, but then I lost my job ... :please:

We are pretty well set on other bikes. My Wife & I each have a track bike & a dirt bike besides our street bikes.

I"M cranking 50 this year, i"m ready for some comfort. I"ll trade off the VTX for the kawi 1700 vulcon voyager

drag bike pics089.jpg

Back