Your Next Bike ?

Well my spare coin won't buy a piece of bubble gum, and I can't figure out how to ride more than one bike at a time, so I'll just stick with the one I got. You guys that tricked the wifes into buying a Busa have it going on......now you guys have some option room.

for $6800? gotta be this... but If I had double to spend? the BMW1000RR (even if it is their first "commercial" year, the bike has a full racing season behind it)

08_CBR1000RR_R_YelBlk.jpg

Just bought this 08 at the close out price. I still love my Busa but this is a lot of fun in the canyons and is great for track days. Lightest of the liter bikes and does the quarter is less then 10 seconds.

TheJewel 007 600 x.jpg

For me it woudl be a Yamaha Stratoliner. 113 cubic inches of torquey goodness in a nice cruiser.

stratoliner.jpg

stratoliner.jpg

for $6800? gotta be this... but If I had double to spend? the BMW1000RR (even if it is their first "commercial" year, the bike has a full racing season behind it)

08_CBR1000RR_R_YelBlk.jpg

That's what I bought earlier this year, cant be beat for the buck. With the coin I saved I added a few mods. I will get around to taking some recent pics of it and the busa being I have modded a few things. But here it is when I picked it up.
cbr1.jpg

I would have to take a look at the V-Rod, need bags and a back rest for Juli, but I have always wanted one since I took a test ride on one.

Back