Your Next Bike ?

I hate to be different but, if I got rid of my busa, I don't think I would buy another bike. :whistle:

BMW5

My Busa 5.jpg

I'm trying to sell both the wing and the busa but when I can afford one again I can't make up my mind. New busa, zx14, concours, fjr, st1300, loaded wing:whistle: prius JOKING???

I have a VTX 1300 with fairing and windshield for cruising. It's especially nice for cold-wather rides, the fairing and shield make the colder weather much more bearable.

If I was starting over, I'd move up to the VTX 1800 for the cruiser...they can be had brand new for $7,783 from our local Honda dealer right now. I'd trade my 1300, except I'd have to start over with all my mods: fairing, shield, highway bars, bags, seat, light bar, etc, etc, etc. But $7,783 for a brand new 1800 cc cruiser is AWFULLY hard to beat. That's a lotta bike for that price!!

CW

+1 on that fury Mr. Brown. My neighbor bought one as soon as they came out. Very nice bike. Only thing I didnt care for is that its a sealed shaft drive.I know its a good dependable low maintenance final drive for a bike, but I like to choose my own sprocket combo.

I kind of brought this thread into reality this week. On Tuesday I traded in my 2007 Hayabusa for a 2009 Yamaha FZ1. I can't have 2 bikes at once, so I'll just cycle through what's on the market until somebody finally makes the mythical "perfect" bike that can fit all my needs and ergonomic concerns.

For me either a Harley or a liter bike but leaning more towards the liter bike. Probably a gixxer 1k...

Would like to get a blue 08 Busa this fall if I can swing it.

The exciting part is not buying the bike or when - that's inevitable.

It's the modding. :laugh::laugh:

Set up for travel
Huff_2_770.jpg

Set up for bling
YS_R_Series_ windscreen_3.jpg

YS_R_Series_ windscreen_3.jpg

Huff_2_770.jpg

If the lottery were won tomorrow, it would be nice to have the polar opposite of the busa in the garage. The K1200R wasn't worth the value they want for these but by god, it was a fun bike!

Led tours on this all last spring and it was awesome!

Pict0058_gopro_900.jpg

Dsc02053_K1200_gopro_900.jpg

Dsc01055_knoxille_1000.jpg

sc_hero_7.jpg

Dsc01072_knoxville_800.jpg

Dsc00999_K1200R.jpg

Dsc02053_K1200_gopro_900.jpg

Pict0058_gopro_900.jpg

Dsc01072_knoxville_800.jpg

sc_hero_7.jpg

Dsc00999_K1200R.jpg

Dsc01055_knoxille_1000.jpg

I have a VTX 1300 with fairing and windshield for cruising. It's especially nice for cold-wather rides, the fairing and shield make the colder weather much more bearable.

If I was starting over, I'd move up to the VTX 1800 for the cruiser...they can be had brand new for $7,783 from our local Honda dealer right now. I'd trade my 1300, except I'd have to start over with all my mods: fairing, shield, highway bars, bags, seat, light bar, etc, etc, etc. But $7,783 for a brand new 1800 cc cruiser is AWFULLY hard to beat. That's a lotta bike for that price!!

CW

It's worth it :whistle:

image001 1800f.JPG

Another Busa extended 2-4 inches with a 240 kit and lowered. Or Gixxer 750 or the new BMW RR. Had the 750 want another. Would love to have a 2nd Busa with the 240, just to expensive for touring with that tire combo. :cheerleader:

If I got another bike its be another busa. If I got to the point where I could no longer ride a busa for some reason, I'd prolly get a sport tourer such as an fj1300, kawi concours....something along that line.

I am leaning towards the new BMW 1000rr as a second bike...might even sell mine and get it. My wife has the 09 white Busa so I can ride hers whenever I want ( well, when she isn't ).

+100!

For many of you that know me...I have said this a bunch of times. But I'm sorry....the new 1000RR is just the baddest liter bike out there for your money right now. Technology advanced and a HP monster...she's a bad b*tch :thumbsup:
Anyways...that would be my choice. It's great to see everyone's elses picks too.

bmw-s-1000-rr_1.jpg

image.php.jpeg

I am still hoping to build a 70s style cafe, perhaps along the "Wrenchmonkey" style. That said if the tickets over the visor of my truck were the right ones it would be a Ducati Streetfighter for me.

Back