Rockingham races 11-19

here's a closer shot of the clown face

angryclown.gif

and what bike race would be complete without a custom paint job
rock.gif

I have others of this bike if you are interested

acustompaint.jpg

here is one of Streaker's friends on a slightly modified 1k ... wish I had a pic of the switches, the location was pretty original
cool.gif

streakerfriend.jpg

and for those of ya that think you need full leathers to run.... hmm, yeah I did too

Run whatcha brung I guess
laugh.gif

I do like his helmet though
cool.gif

Some one told me this guy had made his own turbo kit for gxr1k's and was selling them installed for like 3k.... he dialed in a 9.00 and ran like an 11.63 .... sounds like we should pass on his turbo
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

runwhatchabrung.jpg

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Man is didn't see anyone from the board down there
mad.gif
, I did talk to Lee a couple of times though. I probably didn't see anyone because I was busy running both pro and street ET and helping a buddy of mine with his watercooled outlaw.

<!--EDIT|Blue Streak
Reason for Edit: None given...|1132556162 -->

next race we'll have to all wear the h.org shirt or something.... this one was too dang cold, we woulda needed h.org leather jackets
laugh.gif

i seen streaker there friday at the practice rounds, didn't realize who he was until now.bought a 3 day pass and didn't get to use it due to my uncle passing away in a truck accident.but maybe next year will be better, i hope.maybe i'll be able to me some board members.

I guess we'll have to set up a time and place to meet up in April....hhmmmm PURE GOLD maybe?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
Nice meeting you Brian, sorry I had to leave so early on Saturday night.

rock.gif

I guess we'll have to set up a time and place to meet up in April....hhmmmm   PURE GOLD maybe?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
Nice meeting you Brian, sorry I had to leave so early on Saturday night.
For the April race what we need to do is have everyones cell numbers that is going to be there, then when we get to the track we can call each other and meet up. I had your # writen on a piece of paper Jim but I left it on my desk so I couldn't call.
sad.gif

Or we could all meet at the strip club like suggested.
laugh.gif

rock.gif

Man I didnt even know that was going on this weekend. I would have loved to come down and check it out. I am about an hour from the Rock and have run my car there a few times. Lots of fun. I am in for April though. In fact anytime you guys in NC want to ride I am up for a ride as is my brother who has a 06 GSXR 1k. You can PM me here or hit me on IM same screen name for both Yahoo and AIM (unkleslapnutz)

Brian

we need to look at getting some regular rides going in the central NC area and expand out to the other areas. I have gone up to VA a few times to ride with the crew up there and will continue to, cuz they are awesome but we also need to start doing some rides down here too
cool.gif

we need to look at getting some regular rides going in the central NC area and expand out to the other areas.  I have gone up to VA a few times to ride with the crew up there and will continue to, cuz they are awesome but we also need to start doing some rides down here too
cool.gif
True that ... and a lot of riders in this area will roll down your way for some challenging back road riding!!

Back