APE Race Parts

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
We have waited patiently over the years for APE Race Parts to become part of our group. Jay at APE has hung out here for years, he has had a link to our board for as long as I can remember. Jay is a class act and has a great following in the race community. Jay has a top notch facility and once again we have a sponsor that has a working relationship with other sponsors on the site. Here is a link to the new APE manufacturing facility, you tell me if this place is top notch...... APE New Facility Please welcome Jay and the APE crew to the site and let them hear us loudly that we appreciate them here....

captain

post-52-02136-welcome.gif
aboard, and how cool is that, having a racetrack at your back door!! Sweet!!
Oh, and thanks for being a sponsor.
beerchug.gif

to being a sponsor...glad you came on board

well now aint this just f'ing great, another one that gets to help keep me BROKE
guns.gif
pissed.gif

aboard, glad to have ya around

I like to see pictures that look like that, so clean!!! You even have some TREe's in there!
Welcome to the maddness
beerchug.gif
and like said before, Great another sponsor to help keep me in the poor house (with a great Busa)

BTW whats a TRE ?
SHOCKED.gif

awesome!!!

Everytime I do a trackday at Willow Springs, I always see APE, since it's at the front entrance of the raceway. Good find Cap!!!

Back