APE and DME Racing

Jay

Donating Member
Registered
APE race parts are used by virtually all of the top names in racing. One name that stands out is DME racing. Joey Gladstone, Terence Angela and crew simply dominate the no bar classes. They were Pro Street champs in 2014, #1 qualifier at the first Man Cup in APE Pro Street. Not to mention their astounding 6.50 227 last year with their outlaw bike.

Engine guru, Skip Gladstone states:

"APE is our choice because of the quality of all of the parts. Consistency is also important when you are fielding six bikes in four different classes. Parts availability and technical support are two more reasons APE is our choice for engine components. An APE crank is in our record setting outlaw bike. All D.M.E. engines are built with APE components."

You too can have the very same parts Skip Gladstone uses. APE

maybe u need to hire more employees. I was two months to have my crank lightened, polished and balanced. sent to Falicon and was back in 2 weeks.

WE do have a lot of cranks in house about this time of year, but then we are the best. That is the reason DME only uses APE crankshafts.

WE do have a lot of cranks in house about this time of year, but then we are the best. That is the reason DME only uses APE crankshafts.
yes my intention was to send it to u guys but waiting two months was just too long this time of year. guess I shudda sent out earlier over the winter.

Gotta say, I needed the big bore kit, and my turn around was 3 days. It almost seemed like they shipped it to me the same time I shipped to them... :thumbsup:

Back