Rockingham races 11-19

u know, you just can't hide money can you?
laugh.gif

oh yeah, in case you were wonderin.... holy shid that bike was fast!!
What is this and where can I find more info about it?

whatthe.jpg

I guess we'll have to set up a time and place to meet up in April....hhmmmm   PURE GOLD maybe?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
Nice meeting you Brian, sorry I had to leave so early on Saturday night.
was great meeting you Jim and we can certainly go back to PG. Hope you guys had fun up there. Let me know what the dates are for the April races, we have a run to deals gap in the works for april
cool.gif

And that digital dash, I have no clue what that is, saw a few folks with them, all had turbo bikes so might be a turbo thingy.... Jim would know more than I
smile.gif

rock.gif

I had a blast watching all the racing, but a little un-nerved at all of the friendly "wagers" taking place.

The bets that were being placed reminded me of the atmosphere revolving around a bad craps game. I was convinced that someone was going to get shot over the course of the evening. Thankfully that didn't happen. It was a big "eye-opener" needless to say.

By the way does anyone know how old "Ed Murphy" was. I swore it was a 16 year old riding Streaker's bike. But that Kid can really ride, I'm impressed.

Chris

Oh and streaker, I was really great getting to met ya and see your awesome rides. Thanks for all the info.

Chris

Back