ROADTOAD's new ride

Been pretty busy of late , because I got a bit sidetracked , found myself a great barn find deal , to add to the stable . A 2015 H2 Ninja , with 86km on it !! Been stored away in mint condition , albeit , it needs a bit of a clean and a quick de moth balling , but I am looking forward to it arriving this week . Actually ,got from my home town , really great people selling it , and inspected it Sunday , cash down all done Tuesday . Now getting it delivered so i can get onto fresh oil and fuel , injection clean etc. Ordered a couple of bits for it too . Here is a pic of inspection /sale .My computer is dying too , so using my phone 1st time on this one anyway .

View attachment 1680504

View attachment 1680506
Are you starting up a collection now...?

You are going to need more bedrooms to keep them all in....

Are you starting up a collection now...?

You are going to need more bedrooms to keep them all in....
Well Sarge , I think it might be a bit of a collection . I was thinking that 2 H2 will be good , one with big power added streeter , the other more sedate tune and trick streetbike . I got to get new pipe , run it in and this 2015 is off for tune and de restrict . Should make more power because the 2023 is locked up a bit from euro 5 plus , compared to the 2015 .

20240317_144254.jpg

Well Sarge , I think it might be a bit of a collection . I was thinking that 2 H2 will be good , one with big power added streeter , the other more sedate tune and trick streetbike . I got to get new pipe , run it in and this 2015 is off for tune and de restrict . Should make more power because the 2023 is locked up a bit from euro 5 plus , compared to the 2015 .

View attachment 1680516
The Kawasakis are taking over.......that poor KTM must be scared and huddling in the corner shaking with all these beasts sniffing around.....

How does the 2015 compare to the 2023 in ergos, is it basically the same frame and bike/feels the same sitting on it?
Well Six , it is the same in a lot of ways , the frame and running gear , wheels , forks , swingarm , bodywork , motor ( except not as restricted Euro model ) The front calipers are M50 Brembo , the rear shock is Sachs (i think ) , the standard tires are RS10 . The 2015 is potentially going to respond well to a Woolich tune , but we will see . I got to decide what this bike gets and what the 2023 gets , I sort of already decided and will now have some fun with all that .

Now that is a collection , and only a part of your collection !! You Sir , are not suffering a collective sickness , but have a visionary sense of preserving some of the greatest speed machines of ours and all time . This , in future will be known as a Time Capsule of Speed and Combustion .:bowdown:
Thank you, sir. One of these days I will get a full shot of what I have. That of course means I have to stop finding good deals.;)

The Kawasakis are taking over.......that poor KTM must be scared and huddling in the corner shaking with all these beasts sniffing around.....
Yes Sarge , Gustave KTM is the odd one out in the bike room .... but , that beastie has real attitude , and will out corner the special K's in most of the roads I ride , until a staight comes along.....lol

Back