RoadLoK Group Buy Follow Up

Chief RoadLoK

Donating Member
Registered
First and foremost, My apologies for the very limited contact on here recently. We are back now from our month long road trip covering 15 States. What a time we had! Girls, er...bikes galore!
Anyway, I wanted to let you all know that the recent group buy that we held through October was awesome. You folks always seem to come through.
Total sales were somewhere in the 17 - 19 range but quite honestly, I lost track while shipping some of our Arachnids on the fly.
Adam, our financial officer could tell me but I don't want to bother him this morning!
OK - As agreed, Names were drawn for several Tee Shirt winners and they have been mailed today. So watch your mailboxes folks.
Finally - The Boys here at RoadLoK, would like to extend a warm and sincere - Happy Thanksgiving to all of you.
We are thankful this year for having a wonderful group of friends (family) in the Hayabusa world which is brought to us through this forum and others.
Thanks again everyone! Safe Riding!

Daryl

Didn't get in on the group buy, but did still get mines at a great price thanks Daryl.  
beerchug.gif

thumb_up.gif

DSC01538.jpg

Happy Thanksgiving yourself and thanks for all you do for the oRg Daryl!!
beerchug.gif

I got mine but I never got the cap for the hole when the pin is not in place... I emailed but never got response..

the polished chrome looks pretty spiffy ...

Mr Bogus, Ouch...sorry about that. I didn't receive messages while we were on the road and to be honest, I don't recall a message but hell, I'm 50 and don't recall much. I will certainly get one out to you today. Again, my apologies!
Hope the boys don't hear about this because they expect, and I always try to give 100% customer satisfaction. Anyway, it's enroute!

Daryl

Sent - 11/21/07 Note to self - Don't mess up with the 'Busa folks!

If I had been worried about getting it that bad, I would have hollered a lot louder.. figured you would get around to it
smile.gif
Will send you my info again

Thanks for the follow up

Back