Special RoadLoK Pricing for all Members

How long is this offer good for? Can you get one in all black? Thanks for the pricing it is a good price.
beerchug.gif

(SpeedAdict @ Jun. 01 2007,04:04) How long is this offer good for? Can you get one in all black? Thanks for the pricing it is a good price.  
beerchug.gif
well you might wanna read it again man it says;

I have decided to offer our product to all forum members at a reduced rate, which will remain as your exclusive pricing.[/Quote]

wow to much excitment for me in one day

I would buy one, truly but,

There just aren't any thieves in my neighborhood fortunatly.

And if there where they would end up in the bottom of some S*** pit decomosing with the rest of the composte.

Well it is better to be safe then sorry better to have a RoadLok than to not have one could be the difference between some one stealing your bike and moving to the next guy who does not have one.

Sounds like all of the questions have been answered, but just to re-cap - The RoadLoK does not need to be lined up with a vent hole before you lock it up, just insert the brakebolt, roll the bike ahead or back until it locks into place, the price is permanent for you guys/gals, some areas are not high in crime, but don't travel to other areas then, and yes, they work with wave rotors.

Chief
bowdown.gif

I just wanted to say thanks again for the discount.  I recieved my roadlok and was happy with the look and the quality.  I was also happy with all the little tidbits included with the package, like the quick-disconnect keyring, which has been handy.

It was super easy to install even though I'd never taken off my rear tire before (only took me about 10 minutes including looking through my tool kit).  It's the easiest disc lock I've ever used, and I love that I don't have to worry about it damaging my calipers.  It takes me less than half the time to insert or remove the locking pin as it does my friend to put on his 'regular' style disc lock.

I also love the fact that it stops the bike from rolling even an inch, as I feel more confident that the bike won't move on hills, and fall off the sidestand.

Overall, I'm very happy with the extra security, and I even like the way it looks!

(Chief RoadLoK @ Jun. 13 2007,08:37) We're glad you are pleased with your new RoadLoK. Don't forget to fill out the ReKey card and return it to me, or submit the info on line on our website. If you should lose both keys, no one else can help you, just us.. but we need the info in our database. Thanks again for the purchase!

Chief
Daryl,
Why the new account? Is there something that you need? I can go back and change your old screen name -

Nothing here that any owner does not already know but if you are thinking about a lock like this, here is my "end user" eval
smile.gif

Well after 90 days with this (well maybe a few more) I like this item. As I purchased my leathers and "Busa" helmet off other owners that had bikes stolen, I was not too happy about leaving my scoot unsecured.

Found the group buy here
Waited forever for the first group to close (3 or 4 weeks)
Finally got to order and had unit in 3 days
Install took all of 10 minutes...

I think regardless of what type of system you use to secure your bike, if it is not "easy" and "Fast" you are not going to use it every time. That is where this unit shines, it is both easy and fast to lock and unlock.  Locking is effortless....

I do not rock the bike at all to set the pin and so when ever I "unlock" the unit, it springs right out. I figure it will seat if someone rolls the bike anyway.  Unlocking is effortless as well (it will take a few times to remember which way to angle the key to enter lock mechanism without fumbling around)

I like the yellow lanyard and have it hooked to a second quick connect ring I had (Thanks Wynns)

The lanyard is either hooked to the pin (when unlocked)  or my ignition key (when pin is in).  I have not yet jumped on and had to get off to unlock the bike. (lanyard attached to ignition key is a pretty good reminder)

The only faults I can find (and this is nitpicking) is the unsprung weight of the unit and for those that do not ride with a jacket, a second hole to store pin when not in use. I keep mine in my jacket pocket when riding.    

Great product!   also like the Roadlok banner at OCC  
beerchug.gif

ChiefRoadLoK2
[ Edit Member ]
New Recruit

Group: Members
Orange County, NY
Posted on: Jun. 13 2007,08:37

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We're glad you are pleased with your new RoadLoK. Don't forget to fill out the ReKey card and return it to me, or submit the info on line on our website. If you should lose both keys, no one else can help you, just us.. but we need the info in our database. Thanks again for the purchase!

Chief

--------------
Daryl
RoadLoK Security
(845) 343-5191

This offer just might push me to get one. We have seen the argument about thieves just tossing the bike into a truck. Heck, I have an alarm w/ ignition disabler, a big a$$ cable/shackle covered padlock, disc lock, now maybe a Roadlok soon. They key is deterrent and this is a nice product. I currently rotate my bikes from storage to my garage and I still worry about theft at either place.

Thanks again for the great offer!

this was the first thing I installed when I got my busa a month ago...and I love it! Everyone keeps asking what it is and where they can get one. Damn good investment, and looks great on the bike. Easy install, can't beat the price and support. Thanks Daryl!!!
beerchug.gif

Back