Special RoadLoK Pricing for all Members

Chief RoadLoK

Donating Member
Registered
Our company truly appreciates all of the business generated by this forum! We have held a couple of successful group buys in the past and I am confident that everyone with a RoadLoK Arachnid, is very pleased with it.
I have decided to offer our product to all forum members at a reduced rate, which will remain as your exclusive pricing.
The MSRP on the Arachnid is $159.99 and as a forum member, your price will be $135.99.
To receive this price, you can either call me (845-343-5191) or go to our on-line store, www.roadlok.com and enter this coupon code - FMD-010
Please include your valid forum username in the
"special instructions" box.
Thanks!

Chief

super.gif
good deal.

Two models of chrome, Chrome plated and show chrome (see the difference on my post under RoadLoK MID). The show chrome has an MSRP of $259.99 and I can do $229.99 and the chrome plated is $239.99 and again, I'll offer it at $219.99. I have chrome plated in stock, and the show chrome should be here within a couple of weeks. Let me know!

Chief

I've been thinking of getting one.  Now show chrome may be it.  I will be ordering soon.  If they come in earlier, let me know.  Does the show chrome maintain the same strength and performance?

So how does it work exactly?

And will it work on wave rotors?

I clicked on the "how it works link" on roadlok webpage but it didn't show me anything.

It works by replacing the caliper hanger bracket; the rotor rides through it just like the brake caliper - to lock it, the LoK pin is inserted and extends through one of the holes in the rotor locking the entire wheel and imobilizing it.

As for the wave rotor, it might, but - they only guarantee is stockers. It will depend on the positions of the holes - and may have more movement than a stock rotor.

PM sent.

O.k. so here's a dumb question
newbie.gif

So, are you telling me that I gotta park my bike then jimmy the thing back and forth till I line up a hole before I can engage the roadlock?

(bitabur @ May 31 2007,23:22) Was wanting to order one of these for my new busa... and I just did.  Thanks for the discount!  
smile.gif
You won't regret it! If you have any questions, just ask...

(Justyntym @ May 31 2007,21:19) O.k. so here's a dumb question  
newbie.gif

So, are you telling me that I gotta park my bike then jimmy the thing back and forth till I line up a hole before I can engage the roadlock?
Well, not really...

When you park, you can immediately insert the pin. The pin will lock into place in the RoadLoK. Then, you just roll forward or back until the pin fully engages the rotor. The pin has a 'spring-loaded' tip that will engage one of the holes in the rotor - completely immobilizing your Busa.

(Justyntym @ May 31 2007,20:19) O.k. so here's a dumb question
newbie.gif

This is actually very smart question.
I was thinking about the same thing until I was able to evaluate one.

Lock pin is not just chunk of metal. It has a spring inside and can be locked at any rotor position. Then you need to move your bike just a little bit until lock pin jumps into nearest rotor hole.

That is fine engineering if you ask me..

Back