RoadLoK CEO accident

Chief RoadLoK

Donating Member
Registered
Hey Guys/Gals, Thought I should let you all know that Eric got hit yesterday (Thanksgiving) afternoon by a cager, while riding his Ducati. He was taking a little cruise during half time because the weather in NY was warm. I got the call and was in Virginia Beach so I came home late last night.

Eric was hit by a guy who turned in front of him on a two lane. Fortunately, it was somewhat of a low speed accident. Injuries were pretty much limited to his left leg/foot and include a broken tibia, several fractures of his foot, many torn ligaments and a few scrapes etc. He was treated and released late last night and will be in surgery Monday which will include steel plates/pins etc.

He was more worried about his Ducati than anything else, which is a typical biker trait.

Eric doesn't know that I am posting this but I wanted you all to know because Eric is very fond of the 'Busa gang and this forum. If any of you are so inclined, I know he would be thrilled to receive a card or two. They can be sent to:

Eric Xavier
126 Sprague Ave
Middletown NY 10940

I hope all of you had a nice (un-eventful) Thanksgiving.

Daryl

sorry to read this... esp. on the holidays. glad not life threatening, prayers sent for a speedy recovery

Darn Eric, sorry to hear of your accident. Sounds like you are hurtin, but I'm glad you are not hurt worse than you are. Get well soon! Your busa brothers are praying for your complete and fast recovery.

Sorry to hear, glad your ok.
thumb_up.gif

Sorry to hear about this, Eric! Hope you have a speedy recovery and get back on there soon.

Eric, hope you recover well. My heart is with you, man.

--Wag--

Glad to hear he's doing better.... Fug the bike! But, it always amazes me that every true rider always enquires about their bike apon something like this happening first, then about themselves last. Get healed up, will be praying for you on the oRg...

Sorry to hear, best wishes for a fast recovery! That's the first thing I asked too, "how's the bike?" I get it:)

Get better man!

bowdown.gif
Sorry that you had the incident, but the good thing is that you'll ride again! Please have a nice and speedy recovery!

Smoke_Dog

Sorry to hear about this Daryl. Hope you heal up fast Eric.
Don't rush the healing process too much. Do it right the first time! Plenty of time to get the Duc ready for the spring.

Damn cagers need to look where they are going. The UK has motorcycle awareness as part of the cager driver license course---so do we!

xxx.jpg

Back