Road trip!!!

superchargedv8

Registered
Me and the GF are gunna be taking off in a few hours on my road trip to pick up a busa thats waiting for me in missouri :D....doing 1340 Miles in 24hrs:coffee:...redbull is gunna be my new best friend :drinka:

with the price of gas it better be one heck of a deal lol

when you get 40mpg its not too bad plus its something to do other than my daily routine....Plus the bike is nice :D a friend just called and he's tagging along also...guess we can take turns driving atleast.

Keep your gas receipts, etc. Get an IRONBUTT award for it!! :beerchug:

just got in a few minutes ago... no problems whatsoever so that was great. we took a detour on our way back which led us thru oklahoma city and down to Fort Worth; while in DFW i tried for my first time a IN n OUT Hamburger which was pretty good...I didn't end up riding the bike over here so no iron butt for me...lol

:worthless: yeah pics or it is a Pink Kawi!!!! Haahahahaha glad you made it safe!! I LOVE in and Out!! Did you get it Animal Style? Or look up the secret menu before you went? Thats the only thing I missed about the Left Coast!! And I do mean ONLY thing!!!!!! Going back to Cali.... I dont think so!!

Here are some crappy phone pics...Im trying to decide whether i should keep the exhaust the way it is or change it up, also i need to install the power commander so I'm gunna have to look up that install. The goal for this bike is a 300 kit with polished aluminum everything....lol Whatcha guys think??
IMG_20120506_194917.jpg

IMG_20120506_194908.jpg

IMG_20120506_194856.jpg

Back