Road trip

A summer in Southern California would change your bike's outlook on life.
And, you'd have plenty of Hayabusa company
And there's lane splitting here
And a guaranteed FREE cup of coffee

I travel a lot. I see the culture, customs, habits of different peoples. When I visit a country, I try to explore it as much as possible. No one knows if they will ever have to visit it again or not. And then blame me for being too lazy to go and see some sights. Usually, we either travel by bus or by car. In different countries, drivers drive differently, but the way we were driven in Azerbaijan, any African or Turkish driver couldn't even "dream." In this regard, on the next road trip to Germany, we will go by train, inside the country will also move on German railroads. With the schedule and route, we were helped by https://www.dbfahrplan.com/de/.

I rode the Yosemite in 2020 and over the Sonora pass, that was an amazing ride.
+1
Different bike ...
Sonora.png

I did a run from Toronto to south dakota (not on busa - used my stratoliner), and it was deadly boring from Minneapolis to rapid city. But if you're ok with just putting on miles, its a good long run and a very pretty destination.

I did the run from Toronto to the dragon a couple times (not on busa - one time my 08 gixxer 1k, and another time my stratoliner)...this is a very very good ride from once you get into the mountains. Dragon is ok, you kinda just do it cuz its the dragon, but there are many other surrounding roads i find that are much better.

Close by is the Appalachians. Tail of dragon, etc. otherwise, west to Colorado, Utah, Wyoming and etc. need to watch weather as the passes can still close any time of year. I was in fillings 5 years ago and it was 100+ and then on top of the mountain pass a few hours sw it was in the 40s

It depends on what you love, mate. For instance, I am a big fan of exotic places. So last summer, for example, I have traveled to Bora Bora. To be honest, it was a wonderful experience. I will recommend you get in touch with a tourism agency, they can give you good recommendations regarding your preferences. Still, before traveling somewhere, be aware of the crime level in the place you want to visit. For instance, before going to Bora Bora, I read websites like https://www.travelsafe-abroad.com/french-polynesia/bora-bora/.Wish you good luck, mate.

Ozarks, Branson and Eureka Springs are great riding roads. We are going from Wisconsin down to the Ozarks end of Aug to watch the power boat races. Never been but I hear it is awesome.

Back