~~rizoma track 1 signals..

runeight

why ask why
Donating Member
Registered
Greetings,

Just got these little sweethearts hooked up. Waiting on resistors to slow the flash rate but none the less..installed.

They really look great and throw out a lot of light. I would recommend purchasing the mounting brackets as well as the resistors but especially the mounting brackets.

Thanks PJ for all the help. Took forever to get but worth the wait.

Oh..yes..I did trim the rear fender just a little.

hogger...

101_0158p.JPG

cool.gif
 I've seen those in person but they weren't engaged.  Very nice!

<!--EDIT|BiG-T
Reason for Edit: "slow down"|1156253811 -->

Geese now all I need is my shovel back....nice lights.
smile.gif
Thinking about it. All I would need, would be a tag holder that has the spots on the side for the mini reflectors. Drill out the reflector holes, making them larger and the turn signals could fit nice and snug up under the undertail. I may try it on DJ's bike to see how it will look. May work for bikes with undertail kits.

<!--EDIT|GPW
Reason for Edit: None given...|1156254086 -->

Geese now all I need is my shovel back....nice lights.
smile.gif
Thinking about it. All I would need, would be a tag holder that has the spots on the side for the mini reflectors. Drill out the reflector holes, making them larger and the turn signals could fit nice and snug up under the undertail. I may try it on DJ's bike to see how it will look. May work for bikes with undertail kits.
You might be able to mount to a stock license frame. Just tack weld a couple of brackets to the back side and bolt up.

Better yet a small pipe (for lack of a better word) tacked to the back of the frame just a little below the mounting holes. One could then bolt up and hide the wires thru the tail.

Would look good. These things throw out a lot of light not that cagers would notice.

hogger...

<!--EDIT|hogger
Reason for Edit: None given...|1156256539 -->

101_0157p02.JPG

Total price if you please
rock.gif
Best bet would be to contact PJ via email. He answers quickly. Tell him I sent you please.

I believe he has another order on the way. Probably out of stock.

PJ, jump in here if you can.

hogger...
Here I is!!

Hogger got two of the first 8 to come into the country, but we expect more with our next Italian shipment in about 2 weeks.. These are a new design and we've got people waiting on them. Rizoma put them on their site in Feb, but just now started shipoping them.

The signals are $33 each (retail is near $40) and the mounting adapter plated are $15 per set(does 2 signals). resistors are $16 per set, but I personally prefer them without the resistors and a faster flash rate.
We charge $5 for shipping. E-mail us if you need a set - we fill orders in the order we get you listed..

Back