Ever un-modify a modification?

EAKbusa

Registered
Just wondering if I am the only person who spent time and money on a mod and then decide you did not like it and then unmodify it?

It happened to me. I just do not like my Mototeck undertail and hugger so I bought a new stock undertail/fender and am customizing it instead. Not that the MT undertail sucked, I just never got used to the way it looked. I just like the stock look better, so long as you trim the fender etc. This time I have totally trimmed the fender and turn signal mounts and am making a small custom bracket to mount much-smaller-than-stock halogen signals directly from the license plate bracket. (Pictures to come).

Of course I intend to sell the undertail, hugger, and turn signals here (also stock exhaust). As soon as I take pictures I will post although I already have interest from g_celatean on the hugger.

But am I the only one to regret mod's made?

Naw I made mods and gone through changes ... BAsically you work your bike through till you get the look and feel you want. I've gone through Corbin and Suzuki gel seat and back to stock, and am now modifying the stock seat with more padding. I've gone from stock bars to heli-bars to stock and then to bar risers. The list goes on and on, like I said work it till you're "Satisfied"
cool.gif

I havent gone thru all that on my bike yet, but on my cars....whew, I know how you feel...anyway let me be the first to know about your undertail and hugger sale
wink.gif

I havent gone thru all that on my bike yet, but on my cars....whew, I know how you feel...anyway let me be the first to know about your undertail and hugger sale  
wink.gif
No problem. I'll keep you in mind. I should post pics and all the details next week. They are in perfect shape and all I just don't like the look for whatever reason.

I keep doing a little at a time so it is not so drastic to return it back to what it was and I do not break anything that I take off. I always put them in the boxes that the new stuff came in if it will fit.

Back