RIP Pops...

Randy, I'm so sorry to hear that. Losing a parent is so hard. Let us know if you need anything.

Randy, I'm sorry to hear of your loss. You and your family are in my prayers.

Last edited:
Randy, I am very sorry for your loss. Glad that you were able to be with him before he went. If you need ANYTHING, you have my number. Prayers sent

Sorry for your loss Randy, hit me up if you need to talk or sumthin.

Randy, I am very sorry. I have not lost my father yet so I don't know yet what your going through. You know you have my number. Call if you wanna just tell me about him.

Thanks everyone..... looks like we will have a memorial service in the bay area (SanFran) in a month or so when we get his remains back from UofA medical..

I would like to meet any members around the area while I am there if anyone wants to hook up.. I will post up when we get plans made.. Am sure Pops is smiling about this..

Randy, I am so sorry for your loss. I went throught the same ( well almost ) thing back in August with my uncle, who was practally my dad. I am glad you got to spend time with him before he passed. I know my uncle was glad I was there.

condolences and prayers sent for you and the rest of your family

Randy, I'm sorry for lost.... My prayers go out to you and your family. If there is anything you need, let me know. God Bless...

Sorry, for the loss of your Father...
rip.gif

Back