Lost my Wingman

Oh that's just terrible! Sorry that happened to you, bro, especially this time of the year. Prayers sent out to you and yours.

So sorry for you. Losing your Dad, best friend and riding partner. What a great man. RIP

Sorry for your loss. Sounds like you were very blessed to have such a wonderful dad. My prayers go out to you and your family.

Sorry to hear this news man. My Dad is 73 also and if I don't go first, I'll be lost without him. He's not a bike rider but has always been my best friend and a hell of a Dad. Best thing is, We have Dads that care for us and a lot out there never had that.

Warbrown, your dad will be with you every time you think about him, so think about him when you're riding and he'll still be your wingman.

And be there for the rest of your family who've also been left behind. That's what your dad would want you to do.

Sorry about your Father. My prayers are with you and your family. Sounds like you guy's had a great relationship. You were such a lucky man to have a dad in your life to share the same passion as you. We are right up the road if you need anything!

Sorry to hear about your dad Warren. I remember meeting him on his FZ1 on one of the ECHR rides. He was a good guy. I'll be praying for you and your family.

On another note, it's good to see you post up. I was wondering about you a couple days ago.

So sorry to hear, Warren. :down: It's good to hear from you, just wish it were under better circumstances. Don't be a stranger, you still have family here.

Man that made me tear up. My father is practically non-existent in my life. Was thinking what it was like to have such a cool dad, and how much it must suck losing him. Best wishes to you and your family.

Sorry to hear brother. Made a ride with you guys once. Your dad was on the Goldwing and had another rider on back. I had a great time.

Some good memories brother: https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/geographic-riding-areas/49119-east-coast-hayabusa-riders-7.html

ECHRfallride06_004.jpg

Sorry to hear it. I hope I'm still able to ride for as long as he did.

RIP.

Back