RIP Pops...

Mr Bogus

Trouble Makers Inc.
Donating Member
Registered
For those in the "know" about what was going on, my dad passed....

He was awake for the trip last week I made there, he went to sleep that Monday, never woke up again and finally passed this morning.. (guess his heart was pretty strong)

this is a struggle at the moment but wanted to let those who were involved getting me home in time what was going on...

Thanks again to the family here...

Sometimes its hard to let go but rest assure that he is in a better place, prayers sent for you and your family!

I'm not in the "Know", but I'm sorry for your loss Randy..

May your father rest in peace...:please:

Sorry for your loss. Prayers for you and your family. I am sure it meant the world to him to have you there.

I'm glad you got to see him while he was still awake. Call on me if there is anything I can do for you. Hang in there, I still miss my dad. It has been 23 years since he left us, but I think about him every day.

Randy, sorry for your loss my brother. Glad you got to see him before he passed, that will help in the healing process knowing you were able to talk with him. Once agian sorry to hear about you father and my god watch over you and your family.

Randy my heart goes out to you and your family. I pray that God gives you the peace of mind knowing your father is in Good Hands now. :please:

If us down southers can do anything for you, just let us know.

Sorry for your loss. I know how you feel. I lost my dad when I was 19. My prayers are with you and your family.

Sorry for your loss Randy. Yell if there is anything I can do to help.

RIP Pops

Randy , I am soory for your loss. I went thru the same thing awhile back with my Father & Know that things seem hard right now , But they will eventually get better. Keep the Faith & Think of all the good times you had ! RIP , My prayers to you

Sorry for your loss Randy. I know how much it ment for you to be there and to spend that time with him. Glad that the family was here for you. Let us know if there is ANYTHING we can do for you, even if it is just an ear.
RIP Pops.

So very glad you got to see him before his passing, brother.

Peace to you and yours.

It's always amazing when you hear news like this how much perspective it gives to all the trivial things we get stuck in on a daily basis.

Thanks for trusting us to take care of you. It means a lot.

Randy my friend, you and your family are in our prayers. I am very sorry about your loss, I too am facing the inevitable passing of my father I fear very soon. I am thankful you got to be with him in his final hours and if there is anything Juli and I can do for you, please let us know. I know you to be a man if impecible character and I am proud to know you.

Back