Riding to Louisiana Friday

Ummm....be careful and have fun!!!
beerchug.gif
Thats all I can think of. One other question though, you riding your 'Busa to a HD gathering? Last time I rode up to a gathering, not HD gathering, just a gathering that consisted of just about all HD, it was suggested I leave. They didn't want me causing any trouble. I learned alot about HD riders that day. Hope you get with a better group then I did.
She should be ok because she's a she and her husband's bike is loud and slow.
Gonna let that girlie comment slip by?!
shutup.gif

Good grief...no respect kaosccw...no respect...

I'm thinkin it means you are one narrow minded girly man that is overly intimidated by women riders... and anything HD~ But then that is probably just the way I read it...  
sadnews.gif
Intimidated by women riders? Yea it was just the way you read it.
Because what I said was that she wouldn't have any issues with the group you're meeting because she's a female and hanging with you. And because you have the bike of choice with that particular group there should be no problem with her on a busa.
sadnews.gif

sadnews.gif

Ummm, parts and tools for the Harley JUST IN CASE...  
tounge.gif

Give the hubby my best...and just print this off and share it with the other HD riders...  
smile.gif
lol1.gif

You should have heard him when he saw you posted that!
"I can't believe she posted that, I KNEW I should have never put that on there!"
cursin.gif

Ummm....be careful and have fun!!!  
beerchug.gif
  Thats all I can think of.  One other question though, you riding your 'Busa to a HD gathering?  Last time I rode up to a gathering, not HD gathering, just a gathering that consisted of just about all HD, it was suggested I leave.  They didn't want me causing any trouble.  I learned alot about HD riders that day.  Hope you get with a better group then I did.
She should be ok because she's a she and her husband's bike is loud and slow.
Gonna let that girlie comment slip by?!  
shutup.gif

Good grief...no respect kaosccw...no respect...
He's right tho.. Harley guys love women... and GJoker is on the bike of choice for the meet.

I sort of took it as a fact that the Harley riders are more "accepting" of a female on a foreign make bike than if a guy was on it...Add to that her hubby is on an HD and it is even more likely she would be accepted...

i did not think he was slamming anyone (well maybe narrow minded tough guy harley riders) Most Harley guys I know just love the bikes and riding bikes.. no problems unless you an idiot. (they come on jap bikes and harleys)

advise??? lol, watch out for the state police they just got a huge federal grant for traffic enforcement/drug interdiction and those guys DONT PLAY. on a lighter note if you get near shreveport holla ill be out on mine all weekend.

tounge.gif

Give the hubby my best...and just print this off and share it with the other HD riders...
smile.gif
lol1.gif

"I can't believe she posted that, I KNEW I should have never put that on there!"
cursin.gif
Oh, I have that gem saved on my desktop...shared it with the gals here at work too...I'm so glad he posted that up for my enjoyment
tounge.gif
laugh.gif

tounge.gif

tounge.gif

smile.gif
lol1.gif

cursin.gif
Oh, I have that gem saved on my desktop...shared it with the gals here at work too...I'm so glad he posted that up for my enjoyment  
tounge.gif

laugh.gif
Damnit woman.. not the girl's at the office too!?! I knew I should have hung on to that Barbie Busa pic! Just remember, paybacks are a... well you know~  
tounge.gif

tounge.gif

tounge.gif

Damnit woman.. not the girl's at the office too!?! I knew I should have hung on to that Barbie Busa pic! Just remember, paybacks are a... well you know~
tounge.gif
Wait now...I think I've paid my dues over and over again with this crowd...

It's good for me to have something on at least one of you guys!
tounge.gif

I haven't shown it to the guys here at work...yet...
whistling.gif

tounge.gif

I'm thinkin it means you are one narrow minded girly man that is overly intimidated by women riders... and anything HD~ But then that is probably just the way I read it...  
sadnews.gif
Because what I said was that she wouldn't have any issues with the group you're meeting because she's a female and hanging with you. And because you have the bike of choice with that particular group there should be no problem with her on a busa.
sadnews.gif
Although you didn't have to bash the Harleys in the process.

sadnews.gif

sadnews.gif
sadnews.gif
Although you didn't have to bash the Harleys in the process.
annnnnd why not? picking on Harleys is easy, fun and provides endless giggles...

sadnews.gif

annnnnd why not? picking on Harleys is easy, fun and provides endless giggles...
Yea, it's like picking on your retarded neighbor.
Perhaps you haven't noticed, but around here we all do try to have a healthy respect for one another no matter what you ride. Hayabusa.oRg is FAR from any kind of hate site. It's fun to jab, but there's usually laughter following those jabs and everyone gets that it's a joke...that's not the case with your posts and I'm not the only one to notice it.

Lighten up and realize not everyone's laughing with you or find another place to call home...

11 hours, Hummmmmmmm that's a long time for someone not use to riding that long and then returning 48 hours later. Take breaks when you need them and STREACH your legs. Drink LOTS of water, that's even if it's cool outside and just relax on the bike. Let it do ALL the work, then you'll enjoy the journey
thumb_up.gif

Back