Well Folks...Oren Ishii and I Head Too Orlando Tomorrow..need help

JINKSTER

I Love my Wife!
Donating Member
Registered
Got a bud in winter garden who recently sold his busa to go back to an FZ1 so he bought a used Skunk (Gray & Black) FZ1 that only has like 1200 miles on it but...needless to say the carbs need work so he called me 2 weeks ago and i had him order up an Ivans Jet Kit and after staying the night friday?..saturday bright and early i'll be cleaning his carbs, installing and tuning the jet kit including synching and here's my question..

"Is there anybody in the winter garden/orlando area that has a manometer i could use this saturday?"

Cause i'm "riding" up and while i could prolly figure out a way?..i really dont wanna hafta tote my mercury stix up there..liquid mercury makes a mess if it spills. LOL!

Outside of that?..I gave oren a good washing/waxing tonight...cleaned and lubed the chain and checked air pressure..even put on a new set of gel grips and she's ready to go but if someone in the orlando/winter garden area could come and loan me a manometer for about 1/2 hour this saturday after i get the carbs cleaned and the jet kit installed that would be great and much appreciated cause the family is coming up saturday night and staying at the crown plaza so we can take my 11 month old grandson to see mickey sunday! :)

PM me or whatever and i'll remit my cell number..T.I.A. and L8R, Bill. :cool:

Nobody?..oh well..guess ill tote my mercy stick up there...least I get to ride! :)

here's my, MANOMETER!:thumbsup:

The_American_Flag_Bikini 1.jpg

Back