Riding season is officially over

pcosho

Registered
Finally time to put it away, woke up this morning to 2" of snow. I rode yesterday for about a half hour (30 miles) just enough to find out that everyone was right about the cold tire issues, and give the battery a quick charge before storing it for winter. Happy Holidays to you all.:beerchug:

Stay warm and start modding.

:thumbsup:

Was @ it yesterday installed this rev limiter can set from 100 grand to 9,900 grand.Wasnt getting power to it @ first led light it has wasnt going on.

removed air box again thinking I didnt hook up wire harness correct.tHen relized I had my tether kill switch pulled :banghead::banghead:

if you bracket race or any type drag racing I think its big advantage.

43502.jpg

2-Step, Launch Master, Suzuki Hayabusa - MSD * Schnitz Motorsports Inc

Last edited:
Supposed to be a "chance of flurries" here today but up to 56 again on Tuesday. That's warm enough for me, so I'll take a quick ride over to a little town about 20 miles away for dinner. Then it's back into it's little house and wait for the next break in the weather.

There's a chance of flurries here, too, in San Diego. Like Zero Percent they were saying.

:rofl:

Sorry, ya'llz. We take our share of ribbing on the other shizzle. :beerchug:

Bah Humbug...riding season is ongoing here in NC. :beerchug: Nothing like a sprightly jaunt to work while the temps are hovering around freezing!

Finally time to put it away, woke up this morning to 2" of snow. I rode yesterday for about a half hour (30 miles) just enough to find out that everyone was right about the cold tire issues, and give the battery a quick charge before storing it for winter. Happy Holidays to you all.:beerchug:

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

IMG_0584.jpg

Don't forget to keep your little sweetie on a 'trickle charge', yo!

Sorry about your crappy weather, too. Life can be so unfair!

:laugh:

El Paso has an average of 300 ridable days out of the year. Just an FYI...the stories about Texas in the snow are correct. Be afraid.....be very afraid.:whistle:

Back