Got my nutsack clipped!

razorshark

Registered
Well the donation machine to the baby factory is now closed. Yesterday, I took two halcion and one oxy, wife drove me to the docs and by the time I got there I was high as hell. I brought my Ipod and was listening to Apocalytpa...had my sunglasses on and fell alseep half way through. When I woke up, my wife and daughter were there staring at my nuts, That's all I remember then I woke up this morning and feels like someone racked the hell out of me, buts honestly I expected worse. Luckily, didn't have a hernia like the docs suspected at first. I got clamped, tied, cut and burnt. About 15 hours of lost memory and 7 days of leave with pay. Think I will finally be able to finish Kingdom Hearts II or some other game that will take a week to finish. I have to concentrate just to type because I feel so high...anyway, later...
iamwithstupid.gif

what? ? ? ? Buddy of mine did out OUTPATIENT, walked... er... limped away and back at work in a day. Were there complications? I heard it was no big deal.

But congrats anyway
smile.gif

Glad to here the Surgery went well Bro and sorry you feel like you got kicked in the balls here is to a speedy recovery
beerchug.gif
and just take more pills and sleep it all away screw the games.

From everyone I've talked to who had it done it's no worse than having your tonsils removed. Why all the pain meds and why was your daughter staring at your nuts?
SHOCKED.gif

(Over_Easy @ Sep. 07 2007,08:00) From everyone I've talked to who had it done it's no worse than having your tonsils removed.  Why all the pain meds and why was your daughter staring at your nuts?
SHOCKED.gif
since I don't have to pay for medical or medication, I get what I want...and I don't want to feel anything. I passed out during the operation so when my wife and daughter came in to get me, I was partially naked. My daughter is only 2 so hopefully she won't remember that.
crazy.gif

(twotonevert @ Sep. 07 2007,11:05) Welcome to the club, we have t-shirts!
That's a club I NEVER want to  be a part of!  
AAAssjani.gif
 Either she gets hers fixed or we engage in risky business.

Did it with local only, not bad. Went back to work, came to security post, jumped out of side door of full size van.
SHOCKED.gif
took it easier for a week
all_coholic.gif

Its not that bad, but as a dad of 4, it was about time. Besides, when women get that done, they lose some desire and it jacks their hormones. Now, its just blissful freedom, spontenaity(spelling?)!

(twotonevert @ Sep. 07 2007,12:01) Its not that bad, but as a dad of 4, it was about time. Besides, when women get that done, they lose some desire and it jacks their hormones. Now, its just blissful freedom, spontenaity(spelling?)!
Ok, but when you...finish, you don't really...finish...anymore, do you?

(P-Willy @ Sep. 07 2007,12:08)
(twotonevert @ Sep. 07 2007,12:01) Its not that bad, but as a dad of 4, it was about time. Besides, when women get that done, they lose some desire and it jacks their hormones. Now, its just blissful freedom, spontenaity(spelling?)!
It's still all there, and you still have everything you had before... there are just no little men swimming around.

GJoker has been neutered...in and out, ice on it for a day, he went to work day 2.

Trust me, it works just like it always did.
cool.gif

It's much easier on a man than a woman. If she has it done, she has to take hormones the rest of her life. Not a good thing.

(LadyHawk @ Sep. 07 2007,12:32)
(P-Willy @ Sep. 07 2007,12:08)
It's still all there, and you still have everything you had before... there are just no little men swimming around.

GJoker has been neutered...in and out, ice on it for a day, he went to work day 2.

Trust me, it works just like it always did.  
cool.gif

It's much easier on a man than a woman. If she has it done, she has to take hormones the rest of her life. Not a good thing.
Uh, and it's not like when an animal gets neutered.. they take everything out of them. On a man, they just cut the tube that carries the little guys... not the tube that carries the juice the guys travel in.

oh god, I'm out of here.
crazy.gif

no biggy,you just walk funny for a couple days
laugh.gif
had it done on a friday back to work on monday.that was 17 years ago.this is one time you can lay a bag of ice on your sack and actually felt better
SHOCKED.gif

my wife got the IED thing. Where they put it in the woman and it blocks the tubes. Which we got the 10yr one. they have it where they last like 3yr , 5yr and 10yr. we got 2kids and i really cant afford to have anymore plus i dont want a big family

yeah, I'm walking like I just rode a horse for a long time. BTW: doc said still practice safe sex for about two weeks or 15 ejaculations...I asked him what if I whacked off 15 times in one day, does that count? The nurse busted out laughing. I don't think I am even going to attempt playing tugawar with cyclops or invading my wife's bunker until Monday at the earliest, don't want to bust a stitch! prob too mucn info huh

Back