Got my nutsack clipped!

It was TMI at post #1!!!

Seriously though..... When a woman gets "fixed" it does not affect desire at all unless the ovaries are removed - that's where the hormones are produced. The procedure is basically the same but in the female, the egg is prevented from reaching it's final destination by "occluding" the fallopian tubes. The best time for a woman to have the surgery performed is the day after delivery as long as she is certain she does not want to conceive any more children. Even though there are reports of the procedure being reversed, it should be considered permanent as the process of restoring sterility may not be performed successfully.

Whether or not the male or female should undergo the procedure is purely an individual choice. Men have to wait a while before they "shoot blanks" so there are lay-offs before the business is truly shut down - women just close and lock the doors if you know what I mean.

Talk about TMI....

(P-Willy @ Sep. 07 2007,12:08)
(twotonevert @ Sep. 07 2007,12:01) Its not that bad, but as a dad of 4, it was about time. Besides, when women get that done, they lose some desire and it jacks their hormones. Now, its just blissful freedom, spontenaity(spelling?)!
Ok, but when you...finish, you don't really...finish...anymore, do you?
n0o difference and there's more to making love than you unloading, not that that's a bad thin ............ g

Sorry knees got a little wobbly
tounge.gif

(LadyHawk @ Sep. 07 2007,12:32)
(twotonevert @ Sep. 07 2007,12:01) Its not that bad, but as a dad of 4, it was about time. Besides, when women get that done, they lose some desire and it jacks their hormones. Now, its just blissful freedom, spontenaity(spelling?)!
It's still all there, and you still have everything you had before... there are just no little men swimming around.

GJoker has been neutered...in and out, ice on it for a day, he went to work day 2.

Trust me, it works just like it always did.
cool.gif

It's much easier on a man than a woman. If she has it done, she has to take hormones the rest of her life. Not a good thing.
Even if an ovary is left behind
rock.gif

Its amazing how big they can get isnt it, the boys I mean! Very tender for a couple of days, but its really no big deal.

(P-Willy @ Sep. 07 2007,08:28)
(twotonevert @ Sep. 07 2007,11:05) Welcome to the club, we have t-shirts!
That's a club I NEVER want to  be a part of!  
AAAssjani.gif
 Either she gets hers fixed or we engage in risky business.
I told my wife that all my girlfriends wanted babies too, so I couldn't have that little procedure... besides - already had a torsion repaired (bi-lateral scrotal archiopexy for you technical types) long ago and I figure once with a knife down there is more than enough...

The wife got her tubes cut, clamped, tied, and burnt a few years back, so we're done... Still gotta be careful with the girlfriends though...

(LadyHawk @ Sep. 07 2007,09:32)
It's still all there, and you still have everything you had before... there are just no little men swimming around.

GJoker has been neutered...in and out, ice on it for a day, he went to work day 2.

Trust me, it works just like it always did.  
cool.gif

It's much easier on a man than a woman. If she has it done, she has to take hormones the rest of her life. Not a good thing.
My wife had the laproscopic version. Very small incision, no hormones, and she was back to normal later that day.

Yup, stopped at 2 also.... it's a good number for tag-team parenting!

(razorshark @ Sep. 07 2007,10:28) yeah, I'm walking like I just rode a horse for a long time. BTW: doc said still practice safe sex for about two weeks or 15 ejaculations...I asked him what if I whacked off 15 times in one day, does that count? The nurse busted out laughing. I don't think I am even going to attempt playing tugawar with cyclops or invading my wife's bunker until Monday at the earliest, don't want to bust a stitch! prob too mucn info huh
Sp how long till you have to take specimen back to the doctor for verification? You only think the nurse was laughing before.
wow.gif

Why wait till Monday? I was back taking care of marital duties in less than 24 hours. I did however go the outpatient surgery route!

15 TIMES A DAY ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
Please send me your diet NOW!!!

I dfon't mean to be prejudice here but the only folks that seem to get spayed and newtered these days are the so-called white folks. What gives!
lurk.gif

I did it the first of the year with only the local. I took the pain pills and the refill quickly. My left cord retracted before he worked on it and he had to dig and pry to pull it back down. Needless to say my left side was sore for a while. As you said, it felt like someone kicked me on the left side only for about 3 weeks. It took me about 4 weeks to loose all soreness.

Make sure you do the follow up visits until you get the all clear or you could have a little surprise.
wow.gif

And no matter how good you feel do not pick up anything heavy for a little while....unless you just want to see how big they can swell.
SHOCKED.gif

Back