my winter work schedule is over

semi

Whoooosh!
Donating Member
Registered
woohoo, i finshed up my winter work schedule yesterday...i work in retail pharmacy and we are very busy from November through February due to the cold/flu season and all of the holidays...now, by combining my days off and vacation time, i am 7 days on and 7 off until November :thumbsup: it's time to start getting back on two wheels and doing some traveling :beerchug:

I look forward to meeting & riding w/ you soon :beerchug:

same here bro :beerchug:

i haven't found anybody hiring around here for you yet, in fact, we aren't replacing people right now as they quit or retire...something is going to turn up though!

That is one hell of a schedule. I hope I can pick up another job with school district. I love all of the vacation time that you get when you work for a school district. :thumbsup:

Congrats cant wait to ride with ya again

WooHOO:cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:

gonna be a great Summer Brother!!!!!! Looking forward to the Southern Tour! :thumbsup:

How have i missed this thread?

Awesome bro, and by the way, CVS is opening five brand new stores in the Tulsa area this summer, they are almost built. You know you have a bed and garage anytime you come this way. :beerchug:

fantastic semi will look forward to seeing you here in pa july 9 th and 10th lol

thats awesome bro, dang i could get used to a schedule like that...!!!

fantastic semi will look forward to seeing you here in pa july 9 th and 10th lol

actually, i was watching your thread and was going to try to be there but it ended up scheduled during a week i have to work...that's the way it goes sometimes, i'll try to make it next year!

i am looking forward to another year of riding with all of you! Ace, i'm so ready for our Southern Tour! it is going to be a blast :beerchug:

hey twotonevert, wrong company my brother from another mother :laugh:

actually, i was watching your thread and was going to try to be there but it ended up scheduled during a week i have to work...that's the way it goes sometimes, i'll try to make it next year!

i am looking forward to another year of riding with all of you! Ace, i'm so ready for our Southern Tour! it is going to be a blast :beerchug:

hey twotonevert, wrong company my brother from another mother :laugh:

I know that, but you cant blame me for trying. :laugh:

Back