Riding out to GPW's tommorw

basscrazy

Donating Member
Registered
Alright guys, Who is riding out to Greg's new shop, for the grand opening tomorrow
rock.gif
rock.gif
It suppose to be 50 degrees by opening time. That is a heatwave compared to the temps yesterday and today.
biggrin.gif
I am going crazy so, I'll be riding. Come on guys suite up and represent
beerchug.gif

rock.gif

(basscrazy @ Jan. 26 2007,15:48) Alright guys,  Who is riding out to Greg's new shop, for the grand opening tomorrow  
rock.gif

rock.gif
  It suppose to be 50 degrees by opening time.  That is a heatwave compared to the temps yesterday and today.  
biggrin.gif
 I am going crazy so, I'll be riding.   Come on guys suite up and represent
beerchug.gif
Big D, I am tempted, but that ride home might be a cold one. I have an engagement in the morning in Fredericksburg, should end around 11:00. You going up rt 15 or 270?

Tom.

rock.gif

I'm riding up and I'm hoping the roads are cleared up there with all the snow they got. I'll be going I95 to I495 to 270. It's 77 miles from my house in Waldorf,Md. I was trying to be on the road about 0900. If you want to hook up let me know. Cell 4435068912
race.gif

(Postal @ Jan. 26 2007,09:55)
(basscrazy @ Jan. 26 2007,15:48) Alright guys,  Who is riding out to Greg's new shop, for the grand opening tomorrow  
rock.gif

rock.gif
  It suppose to be 50 degrees by opening time.  That is a heatwave compared to the temps yesterday and today.  
biggrin.gif
 I am going crazy so, I'll be riding.   Come on guys suite up and represent
beerchug.gif
Big D, I am tempted, but that ride home might be a cold one. I have an engagement in the morning in Fredericksburg, should end around 11:00. You going up rt 15 or 270?

Tom.
Hey Tom,

I'll be taking 15. I hate the 270 spur... I was going to pull out early. I have to be back in Woodbridge by 3:30 for a 4:00 appointment. (wife has planned something
rock.gif
That I "MUST" be present for.)

rock.gif

rock.gif

(1 BAD 2K @ Jan. 26 2007,10:14) I'm riding up and I'm hoping the roads are cleared up there with all the snow they got. I'll be going I95 to I495 to 270. It's 77 miles from my house in Waldorf,Md. I was trying to be on the road about 0900. If you want to hook up let me know. Cell 4435068912
race.gif
I'll hit you back around 7:00pm tonight

I'll be there for sure. I'd love to ride, but fatherly duties might require I bring the cage full of kids. Afterall, we's po folk from West Virginia and I reckon there be free food for the kids.
tounge.gif

I wish I could. I spoke with Greg today and he is a great guy. I will be buying pipes from him as soon as I save up some $$$.

I am still here making sure all is well for tomorrow. Looking forward to meeting you guys tomorrow and sunday. We did a serious radio ad campaign that had the phones ringing off the hook, 48 commercials in two days, two stations. Hopefully it all pays off. Even Harley guys calling up....
argue.gif
See you guys tomorrow. I'll be the guy with the sheet eat'n grin on my face. Ride safe!

beerchug.gif

Here's to success Greg, wish it wasn't so far or I'd be there. Instead, I'll settle for drooling over new ones at the IMS here in Cleveland tomorrow.........Look out MV and Ducati.
super.gif

(mzrsq @ Jan. 26 2007,19:15)
beerchug.gif

Here's to success Greg, wish it wasn't so far or I'd be there. Instead, I'll settle for drooling over new ones at the IMS here in Cleveland tomorrow.........Look out MV and Ducati.  
super.gif
Thanks.....somebody stop at Starbuck's on the way. I buy you fly.............
tounge.gif

I wish i could be there tommorrow, but alas, I'm still here in Stuarts Draft. SOMEONE TAKE PICS!!!!
beerchug.gif

We need digi pics. I hope all turns out well.

Lets post up some of those dyno pulls
super.gif

Back