BAD DAY OF RIDING!

bigjohn141

Donating Member
Registered
The busa has been waiting calmly in the garage till the next time she can go out and play, so I felt sorry for her and decieded to brave the weather and take her out today. It was a horrible day for riding, the air temp was a bone chilling 65 degrees and the hurricane force winds were gusting to 10mph. I really dont know how I survived to be writing this now, but I guess someone was watching out for me. The bad new is tomorrow is suppose to be worse, its going to be 71 with winds up to 15, but I will be crazy and try to ride in it again. For all of the lucky people on the board that are enjoying that beautiful snow and those wonderful freezing temps, I will try to put a mile or two in for you tomorrow.  
biggrin.gif
 Hope everyone had a great Christmas and have a safe New Years, Im going to go ride some more.  
cool.gif

P.S. I will try to get some pics or tomorrows horrible ride.  
tounge.gif

<!--EDIT|bigjohn141
Reason for Edit: None given...|1135553905 -->

yep braved the weather today about 60f raining hard. scary 42 mile around trip. my parents followed me back to my place beacuse the weather sucked bad. but i got to ride the busa
biggrin.gif

My last ride was a nice and balmy 45 degrees with cinders all over the place the road was stained white from salt.

i have ridden in everything all the way down to 3 degrees outside. I normally just wear under armor and my ski pants and some good gauntlets, neoprene face mask under my helmet, along with a neck collar. Doesn't really get too bad. I love riding and will always be out there as long as there is no snow on the roads.

Back