Ride report on my busa

yamahor

DEAD MAN WALKING
Donating Member
Registered
Okay, best I can describe the Busa is AWESOME!!! It's very linear power, unlike my 900rr which goes then starts GOING, the busa GOES!!! It's GREAT!! I also got to do a comparo last night between stock and modified.... OMG!!!!!

Okay, my busa is stock, you read my thoughts on it. I lOVE it. Not as wheelie prone as I thought it would be stock either.

Now, GMbusa's bike... OMG!!! HUGE DIFFERENCE.... He wanted it run to blow the carbon out since it hasn't been ridden in a month due to his infection. The mods (off the top of my head) Same year as mine, PC3 USB, Hindle stepped Racing Exhaust, 16-42 (renthal lightweight rear sprocket), Carrazerria wheels, K&N filter.... thats all I can think of.

Now, for the differences. Where stock is nice and smooth, not too wheelie prone, Modded like GM's is like controlling a hyperactive child! "I wanna wheelie! I wanna wheelie!" Is all it was saying at WOT! It was NUTS!! I loved it!! So, I know the list of mods I'm gonna do now.
biggrin.gif

Ben,

didn't mean to pressure you into a ride report bro...was just curious & really excited that you now have a chance to experience daily what most of us are, and have been in love with for quite awhile.

Anyhow, you stay safe on that new machine ya got there. It seduce's ya into thinking you have her tamed, but don't be fooled by her...she will throw ya when ya least expect it.

How about some non-brokeback pics
rock.gif
wow.gif

Again Ben...stay safe Bro - Need to keep ya around for a good long time, you've made me laugh when I didn't think I could muster a smile.
cool.gif

Ben,

didn't mean to pressure you into a ride report bro...was just curious & really excited that you now have a chance to experience daily what most of us are, and have been in love with for quite awhile.

Anyhow, you stay safe on that new machine ya got there. It seduce's ya into thinking you have her tamed, but don't be fooled by her...she will throw ya when ya least expect it.

How about some non-brokeback pics
rock.gif
wow.gif

Again Ben...stay safe Bro - Need to keep ya around for a good long time, you've made me laugh when I didn't think I could muster a smile.
cool.gif
I'm think as smart as you dumb I am.
wink.gif

No pressure bro. I enjoy writing this kinda stuff. It's fun, and gave me a chance to use my analogy for pauls bike
laugh.gif

Glad to hear you finally got a Bus!

<span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>CONGRADULATIONS!</span></span> <table style=filter:glow(color=red)></table>

Yous sound excited Ben...as you should be...welcome to my addiction.
biggrin.gif

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

Back