Ride pics thread.........

Took a lil ride today on the Z. Got over 500 miles now!:D Man I like this bike.:laugh:Went out on some flatland roads west of the Park and the weather and traffic was great. Got some two wheel air on a couple of these rises.:crazy::laugh:
50587E6A-5FD0-474B-8637-03AD53408C0F.jpeg

94332C57-F02B-42AD-955E-7099C36753A2.jpeg

CBF9947C-EF4E-4682-95B9-A94D45B80E80.jpeg

Ill be riding into work tomorrow in the early a.m. Should be about 42 degrees F warming up to mid 50's .
Rare for me to ride to work due to being a service tech in a giant bread van :) . We have class tomorrow so decided ill keep the miles going for the new year . Post pics tomorrow .

That looks a lot like Alberta....you could watch your dog run away for two days..

Be careful out there being a hooligan...you don't heal like you used to.

I think I may need a new helmet. At speeds over 85 it feels like it’s lifting off my head. It’s straight into the wind unlike my position on the Busa but I didn’t remember it lifting this badly on the CBX. Breaking in some new boots too. The soles, mostly the left sole wore almost thru on my old ones. Kinda stiff so far but they’ll break in. The pics were on a new road I found today. Supposed to rain the next six days but now it’s not supposed to begin until tomorrow night. If it’s clear I’ll get the Busa out for a spin. Haven’t ridden it since I got the Z.

I think I may need a new helmet. At speeds over 85 it feels like it’s lifting off my head. It’s straight into the wind unlike my position on the Busa but I didn’t remember it lifting this badly on the CBX. Breaking in some new boots too. The soles, mostly the left sole wore almost thru on my old ones. Kinda stiff so far but they’ll break in. The pics were on a new road I found today. Supposed to rain the next six days but now it’s not supposed to begin until tomorrow night. If it’s clear I’ll get the Busa out for a spin. Haven’t ridden it since I got the Z.

Helmet aerodynamics are important on different bikes. I find my helmet lifts more on the Busa than my Bandit and will be shopping for one this year I reckon.

Buying gear is both costly and challenging to get what works the best I find.

Makes me feel better to know that I’m not the only one riding their new bike more than their busa.

Back